Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the history of the name Sportacus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the history of the name"Sportacus"?

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
    Originally posted by Racoon
    Originally posted by sportafake
    The Name Of Sportacus In The LazyTown Serie Is "Sportacus Busybody" He Is Son Of Bessy IT'S STEPHER TIME
    It's true.
    It's damn true.

On the old official LazyTown site, they had bios for all the characters.
    It said that Sporty's real name was Alex Busybody, and that he was indeed Bessie's son.

However, a lot (like, practically all) of the stuff mentioned in those bios has been dropped from the official canon, so feel free to disregard.
    Worth a read, though, if you can track them down.
    Maybe somebody else will find it for you, because I can't be arsed.
    http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/sportacus.htm

Not true tho

Comment

That doesn't seem to make too much sense. I don't think Robbie would have the balls to bully Sportacus, just maybe whine at him for a while. And I didn't think Bessie was that much older than him...it's pretty weird, but would make for a cracky fanfic.

Comment

Yeah, its very far fetched to say the least! The creater of the "Sportacus Profile" has also created profiles on other characters too and they are as equally annoying!

Comment

There IS a fanfic in which Sportacus was named 'Alex' and was really born a chick or something like that. It's on fanfiction.net called 'Baby Photos' or something similar. Anyways, there is also another one in which he is the son of busybody but I don't remember the name of that one....

Comment

hey...Spartacus is a name of a rebellious slave in the ancient romans...he was crucified by the romans when he was captured...

Comment

Working...
            X