The origin of LazyTown - Sportacus real name is Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Origins

If The Mayor was Sportacus's father than Stephanie and Sportacus would be first cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
      Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      Jesus Christ...Bessie being Sportacus's mother...that's one of the weirdest things about LT I've ever heard...and what, would the mayor have been his father ?!
      If The Mayor was Sportacus's father than Stephanie and Sportacus would be first cousins.
      nevertheless they could marry or is it already incest ?...not sure about the law in LT....
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
        Jesus Christ...Bessie being Sportacus's mother...that's one of the weirdest things about LT I've ever heard...and what, would the mayor have been his father ?!
        nevertheless they could marry or is it already incest ?...not sure about the law in LT....
        You ****ing pervert...I'm joking abouty that ...but still...why would they want to marry?

Comment

hmm...maybe they want to legitimize their feelings for each other so they are not culturally ostracized. Would Stephanie move into Sportacus's airship?

Comment

You ****ing pervert...I'm joking abouty that ...but still...why would they want to marry?
            hmm...maybe they want to legitimize their feelings for each other so they are not culturally ostracized. Would Stephanie move into Sportacus's airship?
            culturally ostracized by who? the mayor? That's a lame joke

Comment

lol...what? hello?...anybody at home?...The marriage between cousins is not forbidden in my country and in yours probably also...and why the want marry?...because of love?...of course when Steph becomes adult....
              Gallery

Comment

People, this conversation is getting weird now, Stop...is this LT or a damn sopeopera?

Comment

I'm sorry you can't appreciate my sense of humor. But I'm not going to take it personally, especially from the person who called me a little girl. How's that for drama!

Comment

culturally ostracized by who? the mayor? That's a lame joke
                    I'm sorry you can't appreciate my sense of humor. But I'm not going to take it personally, especially from the person who called me a little girl. How's that for drama!
                    lol, you felt insulted? how can I possibly know anything about your person, it was just a supposition...I don't want no conflict with anyone, so let's just cut it

Comment

As of now, Sportacus is NOT anybody's son so there really isn't even a basis for any arguement.

Comment

Are you suggesting Sportacus is a robot?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                          As of now, Sportacus is NOT anybody's son so there really isn't even a basis for any arguement.
                          Are you suggesting Sportacus is a robot?
                          Not exactly. But I am not so sure that he has parents.

Comment

(By the way LazyTownWW, I was just kidding around. I could care less. Supposition, nice vocabulary word.)
                            What makes you think that just because I'm not from an english-speaking country I need a dictionary to speak english fluntly?
                            Suppose-supposition

Comment

I thought Spotacus was the son of God!
                              Ok even though this is getting off topic, I thought I remembered Maggi saying no.9 was suppose to be his father or some such nonsense. Or maybe he regenerates like Doctor Who.
                              Maybe it's like Fight Club, and Robbie and Sportacus are actually the same person?!?
                              I'm sorry, i blew a gasket i think.

Comment

Muahahha

Comment

Working...
                                X