The origin of LazyTown - Sportacus real name is Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Origins

I'd like people to stop posting in this thread. Every time it comes up, I read "LazyTown Orgies". And that makes me very, very nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
      I'd like people to stop posting in this thread. Every time it comes up, I read "LazyTown Orgies". And that makes me very, very nervous.
      Dang, guess I'll put the watermelon, and the rubber suit away. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
        Thank you. Thank you so much. *slowclap*

Comment

haha, this thread gave birth to a lot of crazy/creepy theories.

Originally posted by Buzz
          Originally posted by moonblayd
          Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          Jesus Christ...Bessie being Sportacus's mother...that's one of the weirdest things about LT I've ever heard...and what, would the mayor have been his father ?!
          If The Mayor was Sportacus's father than Stephanie and Sportacus would be first cousins.
          nevertheless they could marry or is it already incest ?...not sure about the law in LT....
          the mayor would've just been the dude trying to bang Sportacus's mom.... he never even got to 1st base on the show. so i doubt he was with her 40 some years earlier. so no, the mayor is not his dad, and they wouldn't be cousins.

but srsly... LOL to people trying to justify sportasteph in the first place.... but sportasteph incest, REALLY? yeah sure, 1st cousins marriages are legal in some backwards places... but they're not in a lot of others. there is a higher risk of birth defects in children born to cousin parents! that's why it's gross.

also, Sportacus is at least 30 years older than Stephanie. just stop already.

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
          Wierd....I Dunno why, after reading this, I began imagining that Bessie and Robbie were secretly a couple and that Sportacus was actually their son. When grown-up Spotacus finally meets his father, it's sorta like Luke meeting Darth Vader. HAHAHA...ha...uh... It's ok if you don't get it.
          "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!" lol

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
          Maybe it's like Fight Club, and Robbie and Sportacus are actually the same person?!? I'm sorry, i blew a gasket i think.
          best comment in the thread.

Comment

Working...
          X