Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The origin of LazyTown - Sportacus real name is Alex

LazyTown Origins

I heard that Sportacus' real name is Alex.

(EDIT: this was the summery, the other part of the text in this opening post was deleted by member)

Re: LazyTown Origins

Hmmmm I have never ever ever heard anything like this.
    I think I'm gonna have to call bull$#!@ for now.
    Where exactly did you hear this again?

Comment

Mentioned some while ago, but not it's entire story.

On the old official LazyTown site, they had bios for all the characters.
      It said that Sporty's real name was Alex Busybody [..]
      However, a lot (like, practically all) of the stuff mentioned in those bios has been dropped from the official canon...

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/sportacus.htm
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

They were going to make Bessie as Sportacus's mom? That would be totally weird. Almost as weird as prototype Pixel. Check out those fingers!! eww

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
          They were going to make Bessie as Sportacus's mom? That would be totally weird. Almost as weird as prototype Pixel. Check out those fingers!! eww

Welcome to GetLazy

His hair looks like french fries

Comment

It looks like they just took his hair out of a Play-Do maker. And I'm technically not new considering i posted as SportaCandy for a while. But I appreciate the welcome

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
              Welcome to GetLazy

His hair looks like french fries
              It looks like they just took his hair out of a Play-Do maker. And I'm technically not new considering i posted as SportaCandy for a while. But I appreciate the welcome
              I missed you :( I thought you'd done a Chuft.

. .

Comment

But I want say something, the story about "international hero" page, that story is real, Mani told me, but they finally thought make the TV Series like the original version, anyways if you see the origonal story and the new version, some thinsg were changed.

Comment

Interesting.
                  I think I read something about this somewhere a long time and laughed it off.
                  Didn't think there was any merit to it.
                  I think I'm gonna start asking around.

Comment

I found this trailer of the old version of the show. It's like LazyTown from a parallel dimension.

http://web.archive.org/web/200506241...-trailer-L.mov

Comment

I found this trailer of the old version of the show. It's like LazyTown from a parallel dimension.

http://web.archive.org/web/200506241...-trailer-L.mov
                      hey the old shelby trailer...although pretty creepy...the puppets and her voice :|
                      Gallery

Comment

“ Oh, tell me about it!” She constantly says to anyone who will listen! “Where did I go wrong?! Did I not give him enough candy, or let him watch enough TV? But he has to go off, jump-ing here, jumping there, like some sort of jumping machine! Why can’t he just sit and eat cake for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks like a normal boy?!”

Comment

Well, I like more the idea of Bessie mother of Sportacus 10, but well... anyways, why think I that idea not lost yet?, I mean, we need know the origin of Number 9 and 10 and Magnus said a big history behind LazyTown, so, who knows, do you know what I think?, they not forgot the version of Bessie mum of Alex and I think they go to change a little that version and on the origins Number 9 and Bessie were husband and wife (that´s explains about Number 10 is a slightly-aboveaverage superhero and why he has a blue costume (by Bessie´s hair)) and how Bessie wanted her son eat candy, be lazy etc etc etc, Number 9 thought goes of LazyTown and when his son be prepared come back to LazyTown but this time his son, not Number 9 but you can think, why if Number 10 had a LazyTown´s book he not know about the history?, well, maybe his father never said it before because he thought wait.

Comment

“ Oh, tell me about it!” She constantly says to anyone who will listen! “Where did I go wrong?! Did I not give him enough candy, or let him watch enough TV? But he has to go off, jump-ing here, jumping there, like some sort of jumping machine! Why can’t he just sit and eat cake for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks like a normal boy?!”
                            Wierd....I Dunno why, after reading this, I began imagining that Bessie and Robbie were secretly a couple and that Sportacus was actually their son. When grown-up Spotacus finally meets his father, it's sorta like Luke meeting Darth Vader. HAHAHA...ha...uh... It's ok if you don't get it.

Comment

Jesus Christ...Bessie being Sportacus's mother...that's one of the weirdest things about LT I've ever heard...and what, would the mayor have been his father ?!

Comment

Working...
                              X