X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real Sportacus 9

is there actually a real sportacus 9?

Re: SPORTACUS 9?

daddycus: Why did Number 9 leave Lazy Town?

Magnus: There's a big story behind Sportacus 9, but at this point I can't go into details.

Comment

I think Magnús also confirmed that it wasn't Robbie! (might even have been from that same interview)

Comment

I thought Magnus said they were going to have an episodes with sportacus 9 in the new season, I wonder what happened with that

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
          I thought Magnus said they were going to have an episodes with sportacus 9 in the new season, I wonder what happened with that
          We can only wait and see...

Comment

magnus did say he is coming in the third season?

Comment

So this means Robbie whacked 9 of them before Sportacus #10 came along?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler
                So this means Robbie whacked 9 of them before Sportacus #10 came along?
                I don't think so ; In the pilot episode, Robbie seemed under the impression that it would be #9 turning up, which makes me wonder why he left.

Robbie keeps tabs on pretty much everything in the town - heck, he can hear when comeone bounces a basketball.
                Presumably if Sportacus 10 had to answer Stephanie's letter then that means that #9 is either dead (in which case, why was Robbie expecting him to turn up, especially if he killed him?), he's permanently left LazyTown (again, both Robbie and Meanswell would likely have known he wasn't coming back; I can't see #9 just upping and leaving without a word if Sportacus is anything like his predecessor), or he's on a really long holiday (again, if Sportacus 10 is anything like #9, then holidays longer than 5 minutes are probably off the cards).

Comment

I still stand by my Popeye theory...

Comment

I always assumed that #9 was around when Robbie and Milford (and Bessie, maybe) were kids, that's why they remember him (except Bessie, maybe) and why Milford owned one of the message capsules.
                    #9 moved on when they got old enough to take care of themselves, and retired (or died, maybe) whilst they weren't paying attention.

Note that there's a huge generation gap between the adults and the kids, no teenagers or 20-somethings, so there would've been no kids (and therefore no need for a Sportacus) for a while at least.

Either that, or the Popeye thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                      so there would've been no kids (and therefore no need for a Sportacus) for a while at least.
                      Not so sure about that - Milford still seems to require saving nearly as often as the kids. And Bessie, on occasion. And even adult Robbie still gets stuck on top of billboards. :)

Comment

#9 might have gotten "out of shape" and incompitant of saving people, or, he could just be somewhere other than Lazy Town saving people,
                        #9 will probably look like the original Sportacus in "Latibaer" (Lazy Town in second play) but maybe a lighter color. They are more than likely brothers.

Comment

Speculation isn't gonna get us anywhere.
                          Examples: Just-above-average hero #9, the afterlife et.c.

Solution: wait and see.

Comment

I've always wondered about #9 too. I always assumed he retired or something, and then gave the job to Sportacus. If they ever do come out with a 3rd season, then I guess we'll find out!

Did Magnus actually say that there was already a story behind it???

Comment

Originally posted by SportaSentai
                              Did Magnus actually say that there was already a story behind it???
                              He did say in an interview a while back that it'd be explained in a future episode.
                              So either he is (was) planning for a third season, or it was an idea that was dropped from the second.

Originally posted by Emporium
                              #9 will probably look like the original Sportacus in "Latibaer"
                              That could be interesting, if #9 actually turned out to be Íþróttaálfurinn.
                              That could neatly explain a lot of the differences in the characters (i.e. why he stopped being an elf).

However, Íþróttaálfurinn also had a #10 written on his back, did he not?

Comment

Working...
                              X