well maybe fake you'll tell? ;-) hehe

Re: 'Julianna's' YouTube account...

Originally posted by BGelais
    these times i watched closely thes 2 YT channels, also facinating

http://www.youtube.com/user/SarahWall102

and the other that, eh, ok, well:

http://www.youtube.com/user/julibabyface

well maybe fake you'll tell? ;-) hehe
    One of them is dead.. the rest almost dead ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/JuliSweetRose
    http://www.youtube.com/julirosemauriello
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      These accounts are so fake, but the videos (what was that last thing they said in the dancing one ? you're f***ed ?) really got my attention 'cause I've never seen them before I thought it was real but then I saw the comments (especially agusxx2's lol) and the "about me : am real julianna I am real lesbian am kisses " what'the hell ? this is so fake and disrespectful also the other fakers commenting like "stop being me", I don't know how she deals with this... it must be hard seeing her videos everywhere and people pretending to be her and saying that she's a lesbian and stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
        what was that last thing they said in the dancing one ? you're f***ed ?
        Yup, it's someones signature here too, can't remember whose though
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I'm still pretty sure julisweetrose is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
            Yup, it's someones signature here too, can't remember whose though
            Just came across the user in this topic:xx ;)
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Just came across the user in this topic:xx ;)
              ah yes ;)
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
                I saw the comments (especially agusxx2's lol)
                Lol, I remember writing them... I acted like a bitch back then

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                  Lol, I remember writing them... I acted like a bitch back then
                  One thing I hate about that site is that you can't remove a profile comment once you wrote one. Your comment will last forever there if the account is abandoned, even if you regret what you said.

Comment

One thing I hate about that site is that you can't remove a profile comment once you wrote one. Your comment will last forever there if the account is abandoned, even if you regret what you said.
                    Yeah that sucks... when I had the agusxx2 account I posted lots of things I regret saying, and also the hacker (Emilio) posted lots of bullshit on every channel (and people still thought he was the hero who saved their accounts, LMFAO).

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                      Yeah that sucks... when I had the agusxx2 account I posted lots of things I regret saying, and also the hacker (Emilio) posted lots of bullshit on every channel (and people still thought he was the hero who saved their accounts, LMFAO).
                      My account got terminated for a few weeks, for whatever the reason that was, and with that all my comments that I ever made (video and channel comments) in the 4 years that I had this channel, they are just vanished.
                      I'm glad that this thing happened because I made some very immature comments in the early years haha, and I got my channel back (however with a few bugs)

Comment

that's confusing...in one hand you are able to remove video comments and in the other hand channel comments are made for eternity...
                        same thing like the shitty 3 pic limit in the video preview area...I wonder when YT will change that
                        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                          that's confusing...in one hand you are able to remove video comments and in the other hand channel comments are made for eternity...
                          same thing like the shitty 3 pic limit in the video preview area...I wonder when YT will change that
                          Become a YouTube partner and all the problems you have now are gone ;)

My guess, if Julianna makes a YT account she can become a partner instantly because of her celebrity status, and have all the advantage that comes with that.

Comment

Become a YouTube partner and all the problems you have now are gone ;)

My guess, if Julianna makes a YT account she can become a partner instantly because of her celebrity status, and have all the advantage that comes with that.
                            I doubt that JR has a celebraty status...it's just a minority who knows her as Stephanie from Lazytown...I guess 90 percent of YT users haven't a clue who she is...
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                              I doubt that JR has a celebraty status...it's just a minority who knows her as Stephanie from Lazytown...I guess 90 percent of YT users haven't a clue who she is...
                              Well you have to start somewhere and become popular along the way. Maybe she can give free dance classes, or she can give psychology consults to LazyTown addicts

Comment

Working...
                              X