Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadwaybaby1991, R.I.P. - Fake YT account Julianna

JRM Makes an Important Announcement

I get the feeling that she doesn't like Mexicans.

Since I don't feel or even need this garbage and the harassment from every walking mexican loser on youtube.

Thanks to

paolalizcw

who is in reality JuRoMa1991, LazytownSplash, LazyTownFansOfficial, EvilonBroadway, AmandaBurwasser, Juliannaonbroadway, Enganchada, OfficialNancyBass, LazyTown14, katitaymagnus2, katitaymagnus, LazyScouts,

I have one thing to say to you.
    You are not me.
    You never will be.
    You are a loser.
    A nobody.
    You have no friends.
    You have no life.
    You sit on youtube making fake profiles up to try and impress people into thinking you are someone else.

You are a mexican.
    You are a nobody.
    My happiest day would be the day of your last.

End of story.
    Enjoy your beans.

Re: JRM Makes an Important Announcement

Yes, yes, our dear Broadwaybaby1991. Follow the sandal!
    Hey, is that a Metallica videoclip? Yarrr harrr! Now that's funny! Eins rauf mit Mappe!

Comment

so which is the real account? wtf. julianna is nasty. i'd be pissed if someone kept pretending to be me, but i'd learn to ignore it and maybe even be flattered.

Comment

I don't know for sure if that is the real Julianna, but it sure is damn convincing if it is a fake. That said, I think it's most likely her - and while I can sympathize with her, I think she's really putting herself in a negative light. Obviously she's new to the whole PR thing, because she's been flaming this guy on her channel for months now. She even went so far as to call those who believed him retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Broadwaybaby1991

That's her account if you want to check it out for yourself. Perhaps someone will find something to debunk my belief that this is her.

Anyway, my respect for her has dropped a few notches, and while I still think she has the potential to be a great actress I'm really not impressed with how she's conducting herself. Then again, I won't make any big judgement calls because I haven't met - and probably will never -meet her in real life.

I do hope everything's working out ok for her, though. She does seem pretty upset.

Comment

get out

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
            so which is the real account? wtf. julianna is nasty. i'd be pissed if someone kept pretending to be me, but i'd learn to ignore it and maybe even be flattered.

No it is not,
            Julianna, actually no famous person in some cases, would not make an account.
            she wouldnt have the time and i dont think she would be that rotten.
            I do know her MySpace though... and its really her.
            http://www.myspace.com/julianna_r_m

Comment

Originally posted by daCanuck
              I don't know for sure if that is the real Julianna, but it sure is damn convincing if it is a fake. That said, I think it's most likely her - and while I can sympathize with her, I think she's really putting herself in a negative light. Obviously she's new to the whole PR thing, because she's been flaming this guy on her channel for months now. She even went so far as to call those who believed him retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Broadwaybaby1991

That's her account if you want to check it out for yourself. Perhaps someone will find something to debunk my belief that this is her.

Anyway, my respect for her has dropped a few notches, and while I still think she has the potential to be a great actress I'm really not impressed with how she's conducting herself. Then again, I won't make any big judgement calls because I haven't met - and probably will never -meet her in real life.

I do hope everything's working out ok for her, though. She does seem pretty upset.
              "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

This is not extraordinary, but it does apply. Anyone who claims something, then it is up to them to provide the evidence. Has this Broadwaybaby1991 provided evidence? A few videos doesn't really prove anything. If someone as infamous as Paris Hilton can get hacked, then really anyone can. I won't be able to change your belief that this is Julianna, but I can offer you questions and suggestions to think about.

A few things were discussed in an IRC channel I frequent. One of the members mentioned that just recently Julianna went to Mexico for the teleton charity show; the link to the videos and such can be found in this forum or YouTube. Neither Magnus nor Julianna has appeared on the same show or play for a few years now. Suddenly, they decide to go to this charity event, it is a worthy cause. If she really hated Mexicans, then she would have never gone there.

The way this person talks can be a bit suspicious. I do not the population of people that actually visit #-chans, but what little I know suggests this person talks as if they frequent those places. I believe their is a wiki for these #-chans listing the memes they used.

I recommend to always question your beliefs and investigate them. That is if you're interesting in finding the truth, it's not always easy doing, but it depends in what kind of world you want to live in. I can attest to it being difficult, I used to believe in the power of Chi, which is related to Qigong.

PM if you're interested in talking about this further since this topic is locked. Launch an investigation on this person. I can give you a few ideas on how to get it done. One main emotion this person will show is anger if you attempt to be on their side and get them to show proof they are who they say they are. You can refer to a few of my posts when I attempted to do that with a previous faker. Of course if someone were to go another way, you'd get anger as a response anyway.

*Side note: I don't think Dawkins expected his coinage of the word 'meme' to be used.

Comment

Broadwaybaby1991, R.I.P.

As usual (and like many of us we expected), the YT administrators (at last) suspended the false account of Julianna, Broadwaybaby1991. Thanks to all the ones that helped in this sense. No more stolen videos from Julianna, no more threats to the real LazyTown fans in Youtube. That’s the good news.

BUT before we start a party for it (and here comes the bad news) soon another false account will appear, taking the place left by the former. That’s for sure.

Why? Two reasons come to my mind:

A. This situation has happen before (and these guys never give up: always they want to pretend to be Juli, simply they love it, in a freaky way).

B. Always (and this is the worse part of everything), ALWAYS, there will be innocent people (I try to avoid to call them stupid or morons) ready to believe them in all and each one of the lies that can invent. It is surprising how those lies are taken so easily as if were said by the real Julianna (even in those cases where those followers are threatened later by the same people that wanted to honor as “Julianna”).

I know these are hard words but maybe the next time there will not be so many followers behind those false Juliannas.

Comment

Re: Broadwaybaby1991, R.I.P.

I never did care for the label Fans (fanatic). At least in my case. I'm more an enthusiast. The hardcore fanatics scare me.
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

..bla bla..
                    I thought I said something usefull but I changed my mind..
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes!, broadwaybaby1991 anymore!, I´m very happy!, I hope we haven´t problems anymore.

Comment

Some people say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so maybe these Juliannas out there think they are doing something nice, but I am wondering: Is Miss Mauriello the only Kids-TV-Star who is anguished by impostors? Do fakes prowl around as well claiming to be - say - Miranda Cosgrove, Joshua Peck, Jamie Lynn Spears, Patrick Star or even Shelby Young?

Comment

Oh, thank God!

I know it may seem a bit hypocritical coming from me, but for awhile now I have had no doubt that this account was fake, and I'm sincerely glad that YouTube had the wisdom to suspend it. I've been working awhile with other people to come to a conclusion, and I'm just glad that somebody finally took it to them.

We had some pretty convincing evidence that this was another incarnation of David Stodghill, and I'm willing to bet that it was indeed him.

Comment

AS YA'LL KNOW YOUR ICE NIGGA RIGHT HERE GOT A LAZYTOWN VIDEO WITH OVER 3 MILLION VIEWS. TRUST ME MAKE FAKES HAVE TRIED TO APPROACH ME AND I JUST SHUT EM DOWN, I RECALL THIS ONE TRYING TO ADD ME AND SHIT.

I SHUT EM DOWN

what's the big deal anyways, juju got some mad beef with niggas or something

Comment

Yes unfortunatley a new account may very well arise. However, the man behind this account and many other cases of Julianna Mauriello being stalked, David Stodghill, knows that myself and others are always hot on his case. If and when any other accounts should arise, you know where to find me.
                              Here, myspace.com/bestfriend9001, or youtube.com/user/bestfriend9001
                              Preferably YouTube.
                              Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X