Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Broadwaybaby1991, R.I.P.

Originally posted by ooozmin
    ..GOT A LAZYTOWN VIDEO WITH OVER 3 MILLION VIEWS..
    now that is f*# easy, upload it and sit on your ass for two years. Give others some space, delete it and upload it again, I would be so proud of you ooozmin.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      now that is f*# easy, upload it and sit on your ass for two years. Give others some space, delete it and upload it again, I would be so proud of you ooozmin.
      lol? Got something to say pooks? I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        lol? Got something to say pooks? I don't get it
        just messin with ya :p
        smiley_love_heart.gif
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

lol pooks

Comment

Broadwaybaby1991 came back! This is the new account:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Broadwaybaby9107

In the profile it has the next accounts that will be suspended!, we need help!, and it´s not a joke!

Comment

Re: broadwaybaby1991 came back!, and isn´t a joke

why don't you just all ignore them. it's clearly not her due to shitty english, so if you ignore him/her they'll just get bored, maybe try to stir up some shit, then forget about it because no-one's reacting.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                why don't you just all ignore them. it's clearly not her due to shitty english, so if you ignore him/her they'll just get bored, maybe try to stir up some shit, then forget about it because no-one's reacting.
                But we have a little problem, he hacked the account of a fan and deleted the account of another fan so, he can delete the accounts mentioned in the profile.

Comment

I love the ones with the shitty ass english, like who the **** are they fooling?

Comment

Oh please you don't actually buy that do you?
                    BroadwayBaby1991 was rude and demeaning but atleast they had correct grammar.
                    This is a fake of a fake. It's pretty pathetic.
                    It's neither Julianna Mauriello or David Stodghill. I am aleady on them and they will run out of steam quickly.
                    If you have any questions or any information contact me at

http://www.youtube.com/user/BestFriend9001

Comment

“Beticaforever”, "BestFriend9001" is right: just ignore him/her!

What can you do to defend to yourself against these sick and freaky people?

QUICK TIPS (directly taken from Youtube help session):
                      * Flag videos that violate our Community Guidelines: I'm positively sure this issue violates the Youtube CG! So flag them immediately. If many people do the same, soon the Youtube administrators must take action about it.
                      * Keep personal videos private: is a good advice.
                      * Block users whose comments or messages are bothering you: this helps to keep them away from you.
                      * Think before you post: don't reveal personal information. This means EVERYTHING: blogs, facebooks, msn, Youtube and other accounts of yours.
                      * Keep comments clean and respectful: this is not so useful with these kind of people but it’s a good style of living anyway

ADVICES (FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE):
                      * Change your Youtube password frequently: if your password is often changed (using a long string of non-predictable characters), this action will do harder to discover it (if they’re using some capture-password software).
                      * Install protection programs in your equipments (anti-viruses, anti-spyware, anti-phishing, and so on. I think you got the idea).
                      * If your account has been deleted by other people already, there is not so much to do about it. Anyway, you might create a new account as soon as possible and try to expose your case to the Youtube administrators. I think take a short time to delete videos from their servers (when an account is deleted). May be you’re a lucky person and they accept to reopen some of your videos, obviously, if the following conditions are filled:

- You can prove somebody threatened to delete your account previously, in a public way (in this case would be easy to prove).
                      - Your videos are free of copyright issues (otherwise, forget it).

Comment

I think I know who is the fake user, hlazytownero, it´s someone from Mexico and he is 11 years old..., I won´t give more details...

Comment

And they're suspended. That's the end of that.

Comment

..and it died as quickly as it came..

Comment

The user I thought that was the fake is not him, and he deleted the account of the new Broadwaybaby...

Comment

Re: JRM Makes an Important Announcement

Originally posted by AsianStephanie
                                Originally posted by Racoon
                                so which is the real account? wtf. julianna is nasty. i'd be pissed if someone kept pretending to be me, but i'd learn to ignore it and maybe even be flattered.

No it is not,
                                Julianna, actually no famous person in some cases, would not make an account.
                                she wouldnt have the time and i dont think she would be that rotten.
                                I do know her MySpace though... and its really her.
                                http://www.myspace.com/julianna_r_m
                                please nigga???

Comment

Working...
                                X