This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new JRM stuff...

QUICK SAVE IT ALL BEFORE IT GETS DELETED!!! lol jk, I'm sick of fakes, I don't pay attention to them. But that "me and my friends" video at 2:00 minutes omg what a tease :oops:

Comment

Re: Precaution measures for the Julianna`s new fake on YTube.

I told you it's probably some Mexican failure ok. Don't go on about fakes, not here ok.

Comment

the video's are taken down already
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N4mlX-W4i4
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwPGPCgxHzM
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzgBOq-oxXs
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CnkbDxVs5o
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Ey Pooky, that videos where they from?, from which account?, oh... from the faker?

Comment

...seems Julianna strikes back...just a proof that she fight for her reputation...and oozmin has already guessed !
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
              Then spelling and grammar alone in the in video titles should be a dead giveaway.

"Julianna Maureillo

That me"
              Probably created by the same Myspace faker who said "hi am Magnis Shaving i have wif and chidrens and i creat town of lazy"

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                Ey Pooky, that videos where they from?, from which account?, oh... from the faker?
                yes. the four video's were from that account ;)
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                  ...seems Julianna strikes back...just a proof that she fight for her reputation...and oozmin has already guessed !
                  Well, it's just as easy to remove something falsely as it is to create something falsely so we will never know ;)

Comment

So I'm assuming one of you mother****ers saved that shit right? Rule #1 with YouTube: when anything cool gets uploaded, KeepVid those videos ASAP!

I didn't get to see them :(

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                      So I'm assuming one of you mother****ers saved that shit right? Rule #1 with YouTube: when anything cool gets uploaded, KeepVid those videos ASAP!

I didn't get to see them :(
                      ah you poor baby ;)

download vids here:

[ATTACH]n184051[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        Originally posted by Buzz

Well, it's just as easy to remove something falsely as it is to create something falsely so we will never know ;)
                        Who would not know this better than me...one of my videos was removed in this way... and I got also a copyright warning :(
                        Gallery

Comment

If we have to asume that Mrs. Mauriello does not whant these clips to be seen in public, we ought to respect that. Therefore I will not watch them without being ashamed of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                            If we have to asume that Mrs. Mauriello does not whant these clips to be seen in public, we ought to respect that. Therefore I will not watch them without being ashamed of myself.
                            I agree...but my clip was only a music video and contained only some clips from "a fix" and "lazy town" and not any private material of JRM...and Mr. S. has had remove it improperly....
                            Gallery

Comment

lol good job pooks. I told you niggas to save. That one "me and my friends" video is jawesome at 2:00.

Comment

the grammar on the description page is terrible lol

when 'julianna' subscribes and frineds you, it seems to SCREAM FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!, but people still belive its them lol, and whn you get a message saying 'hi im julianna rose mauriello' also screams FAKE!!!!!!!!

these poor people who are not english and smart lol, when will they learn, if my new vid goes down i know why

Comment

Working...
                                X