X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is about me - juliworshiper - I wanna say something here

Re: Stephy clone

Originally posted by Buzz
    we both don't really know him so we don't have the right to judge about him I think...
    Originally posted by Stingy
    You're right in a sense.......but every time I think about this guy, my mind ALWAYS goes to this video
    [youtube]

No. I do not know this juliworshipper fellow. But he and the man in this video have some alarming parallells no?
    Perhaps he is just like this man, but in an earlier phase. Perhaps he is nothing like him. I don't want to take my chances.
    Since a part of the threads are about me I wanna say something here. First of all I wanna thank Flaming0moe for defending me even though he doubted my sanity too in the end. It is really significant for the times we´re living in that the sanity of a man in love has to be doubted while evil people are respected and in the highest ranks worldwide. I can´t change the opinion of all the people who hate me , i´m a psycho and a perv for them and they judge me and hate me for my avatar “Juliworshiper” . But seriously “Stingy”, when you hate a person that you don´t know you shouldn´t judge me for loving a person that I don´t know. Otherwise your logic is bullshit. I´m always surprised about the concept of love of you logic and so extremely sane people. Tell me , do you guys need an X-ray of the girl that you love? You have to know her personally to be able to love her ? All her private life, all her secrets, the story of her life, you have to check her trough and through , her friends maybe too, she has to fulfill all social standards and the whole primitive ritual of your contacting inclusive all your lies and tricks and then you decide to love that girl ? That sounds more like some kind of sick self-love to me. Sorry Mr.hater, but you don´t even know what love is. If you really think the way you write then you never felt real love and maybe it will never happen in your poor life, I don´t envy you for your sanity and logic you can have it and be lucky with it. Anyway, I find it doubtful in the highest grade when guys assert forcefully there sanity and logic so much ..you know nothing about love and you know nothing about the human mind. Sanity is only a temporary state , a drug can eliminate your sanity within seconds, a brain tumor can put an end to your sanity and there´s nothing you
    can do against it. Sanity is a luxury and you genius use your sanity to post hate male and to slander another person..that´s no splendid achievement you can believe that. You did it for the lulz or what? Finishing I want to say that I love Julianna Mauriello ,this is a fact, there is nothing the haters can do against it. I know I will never know her personally but I still love her and I need no x-ray and no health certificate from her to have that feeling. If a shark would attack her and I had no weapon i´d jump into his mouth to save her life, and it doesn´t matter if she hates me or not I would do that anyway, and it doesn´t matter if any people think i´m crazy or a psycho I would do that anyway. Would “Stingy” this criminal slanderer save a persons life, a person that he don´t knows by risking his own life?
    I think he wouldn´t help at all, so it´s the sick and psycho people like me who are the ones who do such things. Well if this is so, I think I can live with that labels . Sorry to all gentle people for using ordinary words , I don´t do that normally but after I was attacked in such an unbearable way I had no choice but telling what I think

Re: 'Julianna's' YouTube account...

^ Whoa check this guy out of nowhere

Comment

lol, the only love you feel for her is the love in your pants

Comment

My dream come true! Mr. Kandy, is this your doing? ;)
        And awayayayayaya we goooo!
        Originally posted by juliworshiper
        But seriously “Prince”, when you hate a person that you don´t know you shouldn´t judge me for loving a person that I don´t know. Otherwise your logic is bullshit.
        I am reading this and responding assuming that when you say Prince, you're refering to me and not the eccentric pop star. Don't hate you. Just think you're crazy.
        I´m always surprised about the concept of love of you logic and so extremely sane people. You have to know her personally to be able to love her ?
        A-yup. In fact, I'm preeeety sure that it is the single most important factor in loving someone.
        All her private life, all her secrets, the story of her life, you have to check her trough and through , her friends maybe too, she has to fulfill all social standards and the whole primitive ritual of your contacting inclusive all your lies and tricks and then you decide to love that girl ?
        Do not compute.
        Sorry Mr.hater, but you don´t even know what love is.
        I love....lamp?
        you never felt real love and maybe it will never happen in your poor life
        Hmmm that arguement could be made, but if that's the case then neither have you :)
        I don´t envy you for your sanity and logic you can have it and be lucky with it.
        Ignorance is bliss. That's true.
        you know nothing about love and you know nothing about the human mind.
        The first statement could be true, but the second is not.
        You did it for the lulz or what?
        Oh damn…busted…
        I love Julianna Mauriello ,this is a fact, there is nothing the haters can do against it.
        I’ll tell you what. Here’s the deal of a lifetime. If you can give me an explanation as to why you love her, while also retaining the fact that you know nothing about her, I will back down from my “hater” position.
        If a shark would attack her and I had no weapon i´d jump into his mouth to save her life, and it doesn´t matter if she hates me or not I would do that anyway, and it doesn´t matter if any people think i´m crazy or a psycho I would do that anyway. Would “Prince” this sane and logic and slanderous asshole save a persons life, a person that he don´t knows by risking his own life?
        I’ll simplify this. Would I give my own life to save Julianna Mauriello’s? Nope.
        I had no choice but telling what I think
        Keep doing it please, your brain is fresh for the picking!

P.S. Damn...was just about to start homework too.....well....that's out!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          I’ll tell you what. Here’s the deal of a lifetime. If you can give me an explanation as to why you love her, while also retaining the fact that you know nothing about her, I will back down from my “hater” position.
          There's a fair chance you could find out more than you wanted to know here. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
            lol, the only love you feel for her is the love in your pants
            :yes:
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

that smiley will never get old

i dont even know who it is, but it just doesnt matter

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
                i dont even know who it is, but it just doesnt matter
                Ask Aaron Carter.

Comment

Shaq, maybe? That's the first person to come to mind.

Comment

I love Julianna
                    I accept your admiration of JRM but the only thing that confuses me is that the object of your love, that you show in your videos, is actually an 13 years old girl...
                    Gallery

Comment

Comment

I love Julianna
                        I accept your admiration of JRM but the only thing that confuses me is that the object of your love, that you show in your videos, is actually an 13 years old girl...
                        I have to correct you Sir, it seems you didn´t see my vid "You´re the devil in disguise" she´s definitally 15 in some pics there, I already explained why i seldom use other pics of her it is because i want to respect her privacy that´s all

Comment

I have to correct you Sir, it seems you didn´t see my vid "You´re the devil in disguise" she´s definitally 15 in some pics there, I already explained why i seldom use other pics of her it is because i want to respect her privacy that´s all
                          perv

Comment

the object of your love, that you show in your videos, is actually an 13 years old girl
                            she´s definitally 15 in some pics there
                            This statement is hilarious. That is all.

Comment

im glad im not the only one who found that funny

Comment

Working...
                              X