Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake YT accounts of Julianna - but I downloaded the vids !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake YT accounts of Julianna - but I downloaded the vids !

Those three vids removed from 'Julianna's' YouTube account, two with real Julianna and her mates behaving like silly teenagers, and the Julianna/Amanda fanvid thing.
    --dead link--
    11MB total, three files, rar-ed to 10MB.
    Flash video format (.flv) as saved from youtube, so may require additional programs and/or codecs on some computers.

restored the link again

Julianna Dance Fan Vids.zip

Re: Those three vids removed from 'Julianna's' YouTube account

omg bless you! i couldnt get the damn thing to convert yesterday

Comment

Maybe im an elephant dildo, but I dont think posting these is that good of an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
        Maybe im an elephant dildo, but I dont think posting these is that good of an idea.
        Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Yeah - I won't tell a soul if you don't. LOL
        But well done Kelly. How the hell did you get them? They were only up for a few hours.
        And anyway, Jules should know better - her account has been "robbed" before - she is a celebrity - we love her - Mrs. Burwasser or not

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
          But well done Kelly. How the hell did you get them? They were only up for a few hours.
          *shrug* I was there during the time they were up, and I save most significant or interesting youtube vids I visit, even when I don't think they're in any danger of being taken down. I suspect being Antipodean was good for something for once, because I saved them before our evening meal, and got back to the computer after the washing up to find Notorious complaining they were gone.

Comment

Comment

Who puts their real name on accounts like this anyway?

Edit: To somethings in this world, my only thought is : lolwut...this is one of those things

Comment

Whats to remember?

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                  Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                  Whats to remember?
                  Everything. An elephant never forgets.
                  Im going offtopic so that i can lock this topic.

Comment

*refuses to get off topic*

Thanks for the vids Kelly! Some of em are good, despite the negativity they were associated with.

Comment

Lol they're back up on 'her' account....btw it was a link to it....i wasn't out looking for it

Comment

Well what the heck does that mean in regards to whether this is real or not???

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyducky
                          Well what the heck does that mean in regards to whether this is real or not???
                          The account isn't hers. The video of her love for Amanda is bogus but the other 2 are really her.

Comment

Yes, I believe that is fake, but how come this hasn't been shut down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyducky
                              Yes, I believe that is fake, but how come this hasn't been shut down yet?

People can only do so much to stop stupid shit on the internet.

Don't let it bother you to much man, it will all just kinda go away like every other thing thats been said and done.

Comment

Working...
                              X