Who did Scheving's flip flops on the show Stuntdoubles in LazyTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did Scheving's flip flops on the show Stuntdoubles in LazyTown

Who did Sheving's flip flops on the show?
    I suspect that the insurance guys wouldn't let him do
    any flip flops ( although I suspect that Sheving would
    be very capable of doing them himself ), so who
    did them?

Re: Flip-Flops

For a minute I thought this thread was about shoes, lol. That's all we need, another thread about LT shoes on this forum...

Magnús did some of the stunts himself, allegedly he once put his foot through a wall and they left him hanging there! Seeing as he probably built the wall himself, I don't suppose he can complain though.

He does have several stunt doubles, if you look at the cast list at the end of the show it says something like "Sportacus Stunts".
    Here's a behind-the-scenes pic of him with 2 of the other Sportacuses:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
      For a minute I thought this thread was about shoes, lol. That's all we need, another thread about LT shoes on this forum...

Magnús did some of the stunts himself, allegedly he once put his foot through a wall and they left him hanging there! Seeing as he probably built the wall himself, I don't suppose he can complain though.

He does have several stunt doubles, if you look at the cast list at the end of the show it says something like "Sportacus Stunts".
      Here's a behind-the-scenes pic of him with 2 of the other Sportacuses:
      Firstly his name is SCHEVING. Pronounced SKAY-VING. Sorry, but I'm an epic grammar nazi so I picked up on that :hitler:

Yes Maggi has done some stunts by himself, but he is getting older and has hurt himself doing stunts.

And that pic is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
        Firstly his name is SCHEVING. Pronounced SKAY-VING. Sorry, but I'm an epic grammar nazi so I picked up on that :hitler:
        The internet needs more grammar nazis. And less nazi nazis.

Here's me chipping in my tuppence worth, more etiquette than grammar related:

In general it's considered impolite to refer to Icelanders by their surnames only, as they tend to use a patronymic system (people's surnames are derived from the first name of their father).
        In Magnús' case, he doesn't have a patronymic surname (indeed it's not an Icelandic name at all, as they have no letter c in their alphabet!), but, for example, it would be rude to reduce Stéfan Karl Stéfansson's name to just Stéfansson.
        Even if you were talking to the president you'd probably be able to get away with using just a first name.

Comment

For a minute I thought this thread was about shoes
          Yeah, I'm disappointed...I thought we were gonna have a lively talk about casual footwear too... :|

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
            The internet needs more grammar nazis. And less nazi nazis.

Here's me chipping in my tuppence worth, more etiquette than grammar related:

In general it's considered impolite to refer to Icelanders by their surnames only, as they tend to use a patronymic system (people's surnames are derived from the first name of their father).
            In Magnús' case, he doesn't have a patronymic surname (indeed it's not an Icelandic name at all, as they have no letter c in their alphabet!), but, for example, it would be rude to reduce Stéfan Karl Stéfansson's name to just Stéfansson.
            Even if you were talking to the president you'd probably be able to get away with using just a first name.
            I remember hearing off Mani that Maggi's real last name was Eyjolfsson and he changed it in his teens, to his grandfather's name. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't his grandfather Danish?

Comment

ok so the LT stunt guys wear flip flops?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                ok so the LT stunt guys wear flip flops?
                Remote-controlled flip flops, natch

Comment

well now that makes perfect sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                    well now that makes perfect sense!
                    And Maggi put his foot in a wall cos one day, Robbie got pissed off at not being allowed to smoke in the studio and set his Sportashoes off

Comment

I'm glad I read that before work. Now I can leave with a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X