Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Julianna may do next in her career - Stephanie Strikes back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stephanie Strikes back!

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
    Buzz = Flamingmoe?!? aww man i love your youtube videos! :)
    seems I'm unmasked now...anyway I'm glad if you like them Mr. Meanswell...thank you...do you have a public account anywhere?
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      seems I'm unmasked now...anyway I'm glad if you like them Mr. Meanswell...thank you...do you have a public account anywhere?
      Shit, I unmasked you?! Man I'm sorry! I didn't know Buzz and moe were the same person until you your self said so somewere on this forum...I thought everyone else here knew...sorry :(

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
        Shit, I unmasked you?! Man I'm sorry! I didn't know Buzz and moe were the same person until you your self said so somewere on this forum...I thought everyone else here knew...sorry :(
        hahaha...no problem...just joking...I'm not undercover here
        Gallery

Comment

I'm one of your subscribers, Buzz, i must admit.
          Berble88. :)

Comment

JRM could scare children in a mexican kids tv show...

20090708o.jpg

...or she might teach children dancing and singing in a self founded private art school
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
              JRM could scare children in a mexican kids tv show...
              MEXICAN ??? I don't get the many mexican LT references on this forum...or dose everyone meen the latin-american stalkers that pretend to be JRM on the net?

Oh No, not that pic again! And now it's even creepier! LOLOLOLOL

...or she might teach children dancing and singing in a self founded privat art school
              That is very plausible, she would like to do that in my opinion, and she certenly could.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, Jul doesn't really want a dancing/singing carreer. It's probably a hobby, this is what she always wanted to be:

zshare.net/audio/62644957a2bd2b88

Julianna Mauriello - When I Grow Up full.zip
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                  I'm sorry guys, Jul doesn't really want a dancing/singing carreer. It's probably a hobby, this is what she always wanted to be:

Damn! What a coincidence. I was just about to post that, but you beat me to it.

Comment

Well, let's hope this clarifies things a bit...I wonder how old was she when she sayd that...13-14 maybe?

Comment

Well, it sounds like her (mostly) but I have my doubts. Anyways, Julianna or not, to be a doctor always is a good thing, if you want help to the people. ;)

Comment

i remember finding this audio file somewhere in the media section. I could be wrong, but I believe that's one of commercials she did way back when she was little.

Pooky, you're an old timer here. Maybe you could clear things up a little for us newcomers.

Comment

It sounds like that audio bit is from a drinking water commercial. I remember getting an mp3 from that World of Julianna forum a long time ago. :)

Comment

I think you mean the crystal spring commercial ? That's another pieces of audio.

Julianna Rose Mauriello - Crystal Spring Commercial
                            http://www.mediafire.com/?51btf2x17yrxt5c

Julianna Mauriello - When I Grow Up
                            http://www.mediafire.com/?4ekucrat233gpth

I don't know what kind of commercial it was when she was saying what she wanted to be when she grows up but it looks like a different one.
                            btw I would say she was about 9 years old.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/world_of_julianna
                            http://juliannafansonline.tripod.com
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I think you mean the crystal spring commercial ? That's another pieces of audio.
                              LOL, that commercial is more funny than convincing.
                              Anyway,Pooky, you don't happen to have the video for this, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                                LOL, that commercial is more funny than convincing.
                                Anyway,Pooky, you don't happen to have the video for this, do you?
                                I'm not here to convince anybody, if you have your doubts so be it. I don't care.
                                And it was a radio commercial.

Comment

Working...
                                X