Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Julianna may do next in her career - Stephanie Strikes back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stephanie Strikes back!

Originally posted by Stingy
    One question....are you a psycho?
    Her voice is not weak at all lol. Sure it's not the absolute best ever, but it's damn good enough to lead a singing career if wanted. She has an absolutley gigantic range. Huge.
    And in all fairness, LazyTown has always been a rather musical town so her voice is absolutley a gigantic factor as to why she was chosen to play the part. Not to mention that alot of songs were made before she was even in the picture so her ability to conform to those songs is key. Very few songs changed key to conform with the new singer.
    You are right, however, on the fact that one cannot have everything. That one is Magnus himself. He is the only person (note that I said person) in LazyTown that cannot sing.
    All in all, you are crazy for thinking that she is unsuitable for a singing career.
    OK I just wanna say that there are only a hanfull of people over 14 years old who like LT...I realy think we should all try to stick together and not fight amongs ourselves over NOTHING, no matter how important it may be for anyone, if not from a sence of friendship, at least so that we can practice our passion for LT in a group, so that we can fend off the masses of LT hatters on the net and in real life to! I try to keep al my oppinions to myself on this forum and elswere on the net (mostly when it comes to LT), because I realise they might offend or even hurt some. I realyse that I might not make real friends of most of you guys and girls, but at least I try not to offend you...at least for the unity of our small group!
    BACK ON TOPIC
    If she goes into the pop industry (witch is most suitable for her), she might just end up like Britney, Hillary or Paris.
    With that sayd, Mani Svavarsson is the music genious about LT and at LazyTown Entertainment.

Comment

Her voice is not weak at all lol. Sure it's not the absolute best ever, but it's damn good enough to lead a singing career if wanted. She has an absolutley gigantic range. Huge.
      And in all fairness, LazyTown has always been a rather musical town so her voice is absolutley a gigantic factor as to why she was chosen to play the part. Not to mention that alot of songs were made before she was even in the picture so her ability to conform to those songs is key. Very few songs changed key to conform with the new singer.
      You are right, however, on the fact that one cannot have everything. That one is Magnus himself. He is the only person (note that I said person) in LazyTown that cannot sing.
      All in all, you are crazy for thinking that she is unsuitable for a singing career.
      sorry I'm not more crazy as the other psycho guys here...I'm quite obsessed of her too but I'm a realist as well and I just say my opinion...and I don't think that her voice is "gigantic"...at the contrary...listen carefully and you will see (hear)...
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
        OK I just wanna say that there are only a hanfull of people over 14 years old who like LT...I realy think we should all try to stick together and not fight amongs ourselves over NOTHING, no matter how important it may be for anyone, if not from a sence of friendship, at least so that we can practice our passion for LT in a group, so that we can fend off the masses of LT hatters on the net and in real life to! I try to keep al my oppinions to myself on this forum and elswere on the net (mostly when it comes to LT), because I realise they might offend or even hurt some. I realyse that I might not make real friends of most of you guys and girls, but at least I try not to offend you...at least for the unity of our small group!
        BACK ON TOPIC
        If she goes into the pop industry (witch is most suitable for her), she might just end up like Britney, Hillary or Paris.
        With that sayd, Mani Svavarsson is the music genious about LT and at LazyTown Entertainment.
        absolutely agree....
        Gallery

Comment

Well, Julianna has a great voice, and abiut Magnus, Mani said on lazytownpoint.com Magnus is a quite good singer but how they search the highest quality, mathias matthiasson sings, but later mani told me that magnsu not sing good... (well, I understood it), so, magnus sing good?, or not?, or what happen with magnus voice?

Comment

I see Julianna not as a popstar although I think she has the voice qualities but more as a musical star. As we all know musicals are combinations of dance, acting ánd singing. She has already a history with A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Gypsy and Oklahoma, and I think Lazytown has a bit of a musical influence.
            OK that 'a fix' movie was nothing like a musical, maybe she was more like experimenting. I hope she don't play at such movies anymore, I want to see a happy Julianna with a lot of dance, acting ánd singing !
            We will see what happens, we can't make her do certain things we want (at least I don't think she is reading all our stuff here)
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

not fight amongs ourselves
              I don't know how my post could come off as hostile. I was just trying to show how damn wrong they were lol.
              Originally posted by Buzz
              I don't think that her voice is "gigantic"...at the contrary...
              You are right. Her voice itself isn't gigantic. Stefan's voice is though and he is probably a much better singer than she is in comparison, but I never said that her voice was huge. I said that her vocal range was huge. Meaning the range of notes that she can hit with her voice.
              Originally posted by beticaforever
              Well, Julianna has a great voice, and abiut Magnus, Mani said on lazytownpoint.com Magnus is a quite good singer but how they search the highest quality, mathias matthiasson sings, but later mani told me that magnsu not sing good... (well, I understood it), so, magnus sing good?, or not?, or what happen with magnus voice?
              Half of what is said at LazyTownPoint is a load of crap. Don't trust a word spoken there.
              But no, Magnus is an absolutley terrible, horrifying, death chilling singer.
              The ONLY song that he can be heard singing in is Leikfimitími from Áfram Latibær. And let me tell you. It is horrifying. Unfortunatley, since Shinju-Chan doesn't have that one uploaded on whatever site she uses, not many people have heard this "song."

Comment

Ok so we see alot of you have varied opinions on her ability to sing, but does anyone have any other ideas for what might be cool to see her accomplish in the future? Someone said something about a musical, that might be interesting. It's true she has history with stage acting. I wouldn't mind seeing this if it had some kind of a twist, maybe a dark comedy?

Comment

Sorry, Mr.Meanswell, but I just have to continue this arguement!
                  When I first saw how many different views from my own LT fans on the net have (and I mean the TRUE fans, not the the fake JRM's and the perverts), I didn't know what to think...then I realised that most of them are on the net just for the fun, and for sharing info about it...I mean look at the diversity: ytmnd-ers who like LT, video and/or audio editors who like LT, people of all f**cking ages and from many different places of the world who like LT..., at that moment I learned to be A LOT more accepting (and not just about LT), and it's been rewarding for me (also, not just on the LT front)...you musn't get pissed when someone has a different opinion fro your's, like how you did with moe...I mean If I were a :hitler: with about my opinions on things (including LT), I would probably end up hating a lot of people...probably even you or moe... :( try to be more tolerant, if not more respectful to other views...
                  I know both of you two a little bit, and I wouldn't like to see 2 of the people I'm trying to make friends with being hostile to each other, because then I would end up the willing reffery!
                  At least try to listen to what I'v said here... :(

Comment

This is the last Jully's voice thing I'll post here, Mr.Meanswell, I promiss!

Jully's voice is not bad, it's good enough :)

Comment

I hear a echo...and where is an echo there are other technical features used I think...anyway...all singers/producers work with this mdoern studio equipment features today and so I want not blame LTE...the most importend thing is the result and this sounds really good...
                      Gallery

Comment

They themselves are not responsible for other language's dubs... they are dubbed in the country it's being dubbed for... by whatever company has bought the show I would guess.

Why are we discussing Julianna's voice with an Italian video? She doesn't even sing the Italian part!

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                          They themselves are not responsible for other language's dubs... they are dubbed in the country it's being dubbed for... by whatever company has bought the show I would guess.

Why are we discussing Julianna's voice with an Italian video? She doesn't even sing the Italian part!
                          I agree...its just a general notation...not specially for Juliannas voice but its just another typical example for a studio voice remake I think...
                          Gallery

Comment

you musn't get pissed when someone has a different opinion fro your's, like how you did with moe

I'm trying to make friends with being hostile to each other
                            First off, who the hell is moe? lol
                            Second, I'm sorry if any of my statements came off as hostile, but they were not intended to do so by any means. I'm just making a point lol.

Comment

First off, who the hell is moe? lol
                              Second, I'm sorry if any of my statements came off as hostile, but they were not intended to do so by any means. I'm just making a point lol.
                              Buzz=moe=flaming0moe (from YT)
                              We're don't worry !

Comment

Buzz = Flamingmoe?!? aww man i love your youtube videos! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X