Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Julianna may do next in her career - Stephanie Strikes back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Julianna may do next in her career - Stephanie Strikes back!

Ok I know the title will get ppl on here, and they will be mad when they see it's only a "what if" discussion.
    Anyways....I found myself imagining what Julianna may do next in her career with no definite promise of another Lazytown show, or movie. Then i thought to myself what if i could bend time, and take the reins of the entertainment industry? What would i like to see her do next?

Personally I would like to see her take on the role of a gun toatin', hired gun! Yeah, a bonafied, mean spirited, Villainess.

We already know she is extremely agile, and is familiar with green screen. Or mabye a heroic ass kicker?!? She would be a shoe in for maybe the rumored Battle Angel movie that James Cameron will seemingly never get started on. (which is an awesomely good anime/manga) Yeah it's rediculous, but I'm sure most of us are day dreamers.

So tell me what would you like to see Julianna conquer next? Voice acting? Journalism? a particular country? ...or better still what type of role would you like to see her play as?

jalael/gally.gif
    volume2.jpg
    gnm_alita041.jpg

Battle Angel Stephanie???

Re: Stephanie Strikes back!

I'd like to see our Jellyanna have a bigger singing career eh. ANYBODY WIT ME HERE!?

Comment

yeah i wouldn't mind if she cut an album! that's a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
        Battle Angel Stephanie???
        As an actress, definately heroic ass kicker. I'm sure many of us see her as a good fit for that kind of role.

Originally posted by ooozmin
        I'd like to see our Jellyanna have a bigger singing career eh. ANYBODY WIT ME HERE!?
        I prefer sensuality to sexuality anyday.

As for a singing career, I think she has great potential. I'm actually a really big fan of her voice especially in season one of lazytown. If you listen closely to songs like "always a way' and 'Teamwork', you'll notice she has a pretty good tonal quality. I mean she's got that great pitch plus a certain richness and clarity in her voice that's lacking in many teen singers nowadays. If she still has that now, I think with some coaching, she really stands a big chance of getting a huge record deal. Not to mention that she's already got the looks and the cuteness. IMO she's the full package.

Comment

Julee's voice is rather weak so she's unsuitable for an singing career... each deaf ppl can hear that...

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
            Julee's voice is rather weak so she's unsuitable for an singing career... each deaf ppl can hear that...
            Hey! I'm not deaf! LOL! I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy

Hey! I'm not deaf! LOL! I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one. :)
              sorry I don't want insult anyone...just an rude saying...anyway due to her obviously positive reflections of kids she might acting as an kid show moderator in the future...but it does not matter what we recommend...she will go her way alone
              Gallery

Comment

well no one can argue with that Buzz, but the idea of this discussion is to see what people would like to see her do in the future.
                it was intended to be for fun, or kicks, hehe.
                What would you like to see Julianna try next? Lets just pretend you have a hand in fate, and lets see what you would do with that power, hmmm?

Comment

Julee's voice is rather weak so she's unsuitable for an singing career... each deaf ppl can hear that...many high tech studio equipment will needed for an bearable result....Maggi have surely not chosen her because of her excellent voice...probably he thought "one can't have everything" and our good old Mani will manage it
                  Agreed! She's a very good actor and dancer, but not such a good singer!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                    Agreed! She's a very good actor and dancer, but not such a good singer!
                    Depends what you two class as a strong voice. She's good at singing pop songs, but not opera.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                      well no one can argue with that Buzz, but the idea of this discussion is to see what people would like to see her do in the future.
                      it was intended to be for fun, or kicks, hehe.
                      What would you like to see Julianna try next? Lets just pretend you have a hand in fate, and lets see what you would do with that power, hmmm?
                      OK, just for fun then, allow me to start a good, old fashioned rethoric about this

I can think of 2 things on this matter:

1) If I were to let her do what she wants with her acting and/or dancing career, than she would probably continue with it in a very successful way (she would probably act in a lot of movies, and the press would be all over her personal life etc, just like all movie stars today), and she would shourly remember her role as Stephanie in a very proud (if not arrogant way)

2) If I could control EVERYTHING, then I would turn back time and make her look, talk and act exactly like she used to in LT-season 1...but that's SF lol

3) But seriousley, I would like to see LazyTown Entertainment grow into the biggest childhood related brand/company in the world, I would like to see it maintain the integrity it has now (I mean look at Disney or Warner Bros.), I would like at least 2 more seasons of LT and JRM should continue to play Stephanie, and a whole lot other related productions, like more lives in more countries (even without the actors from the show itself) and more seasons of LT Extra.
                      I think I've said all I have to say about this...at least I hope lol

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                        Depends what you two class as a strong voice. She's good at singing pop songs, but not opera.
                        Her voice sound nice, but it's just not that high-quality and exercised.
                        I'm not a fan of Celine Dion (I don't listen to her music very much, I don't know anything about her as a person, but I do respect her profesionaly because she dosen't do in public what other pop-stars from the past and from today do), but she has a very GOOD singing voice in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                          I agree with sportagirl_10.5. It all depends on what genre of music we're talkin about.

Julianna may not be the best singer out there, but I certainly see the potential in her. Besides she's still young with a lot of room for improvement.

Comment

Julee's voice is rather weak so she's unsuitable for an singing career... each deaf ppl can hear that...many high tech studio equipment will needed for an bearable result....Maggi have surely not chosen her because of her excellent voice...probably he thought "one can't have everything" and our good old Mani will manage it
                            One question....are you a psycho?
                            Her voice is not weak at all lol. Sure it's not the absolute best ever, but it's damn good enough to lead a singing career if wanted. She has an absolutley gigantic range. Huge.
                            And in all fairness, LazyTown has always been a rather musical town so her voice is absolutley a gigantic factor as to why she was chosen to play the part. Not to mention that alot of songs were made before she was even in the picture so her ability to conform to those songs is key. Very few songs changed key to conform with the new singer.
                            You are right, however, on the fact that one cannot have everything. That one is Magnus himself. He is the only person (note that I said person) in LazyTown that cannot sing.
                            All in all, you are crazy for thinking that she is unsuitable for a singing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                              One question....are you a psycho?
                              Her voice is not weak at all lol. Sure it's not the absolute best ever, but it's damn good enough to lead a singing career if wanted. She has an absolutley gigantic range. Huge.
                              And in all fairness, LazyTown has always been a rather musical town so her voice is absolutley a gigantic factor as to why she was chosen to play the part. Not to mention that alot of songs were made before she was even in the picture so her ability to conform to those songs is key. Very few songs changed key to conform with the new singer.
                              You are right, however, on the fact that one cannot have everything. That one is Magnus himself. He is the only person (note that I said person) in LazyTown that cannot sing.
                              All in all, you are crazy for thinking that she is unsuitable for a singing career.
                              I think buzz is just trying to state his own opinion. After all, the judgement of a person's voice quality is subjective.

Comment

Working...
                              X