Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Pairing Discussion 2 (LazyTown ships)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Pairing Discussion 2 (LazyTown ships)

Re: Character/Pairing Discussion

When I write my Lazy Town stories I always put Trixie and Stingy together, Mayor Milford Meanswell and Ms. Bessie Busybody together and Stephanie and Pixel together.

It's the logical choice.

Comment

I personally do not ship romantically anyone (besides the cuteness of Milford and Bessie which I will omit). I am a Sportarobbie fan but in a deep bond close to bestfriendship and yet far beyond that. Something deeper without the need to kiss and make out and yet still have their paths intertwined. Not sure if I explained it properly though. ^^'
      As for Sportasteph, it's a definite no from me at least in romance. It's probably just me but I cannot see them as more than the amazing sporty duo buddies.

Comment

Oh it's just the frigging bible thumper's on the right trying to start someting. Just like when they said one of the teletubbies was gay... It's just stupid..

Comment

I'd be curious to see more "puppy love" explored with the characters. As has been mentioned before, only in the first episode was there any overt interest expressed by some of the kids when Stephanie was introduced, especially by Pixel. It would have been interesting to see how that could have been expanded on in the show if it hadn't been nipped in the bud. Little kid crushes can be cute and amusing.

It seems like there are hints of potential for love triangles too. Like Trixie --> Stingy --> Ziggy, Pixel --> Stephanie --> Sportacus? Maybe even some Trixie --> Stephanie as well.

That being said, I wouldn't call those romantic love pairings, save for Bessie and Milford. There are many kinds out there you could apply to any combination of characters on the show. Check out various Greek words for types of love.

If we're talking guilty pleasures, Sportacus and Robbie... The contrast between them is what makes it so fun to see them put together, I think. And if anyone could show Robbie a little love, a superhero can probably manage to.

Comment

I have a particular fondness for Sportarobbie, but that'd just because I enjoy the pairing and they appear to have that kind of chemistry in the episodes I've seen. I also am okay with Bessie and the Mayor. Most of the ships with the kids are pretty okay, I'm not fond of them but I also really won't touch them? Feels weird to me. I also can't stand the ships between the kids and the adults, though it's more okay if the kids are aged up?

Comment

Working...
            X