Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyWiki needs some SERIOUS updating...

Originally posted by shane3x
    I would love to help and contribute to content and remove spam but since User account creation is disabled I can't do anything. Is there any way at all I can get an account made?
    Me too.

On the DVDs section it says:
    Not a lot is known about the DVDs released in Iceland. This is where you can help! If you know any details about the DVDs that are missing from the section below, please add them.
    Well, I've got all of the Icelandic DVD's, but unfortunately I can't edit this page.

Comment

It's not in my hands but I agree this page needs one or two mods/editors with the following desired qualifications: enough knowledge of LazyTown and experienced with LazyTown related stuff for at least one year, experienced with html, css, ajax, xml, relational database, have lots of creativity, strong interpersonal and communication skills, independent problem solving, self motivated, working experience in web based applications, team player skills, willingness to work on challenging projects with a “can-do” attitude.

Some other qualitfications that might help you to get the job: experience with UNIX / FreeBSD / Linux development environment, knowledge of computer science & engineering, including operating system, structured programming, networking protocols & concepts including the TCP/IP stack and OSI models, experience in C/C++ programming skills, Shell/Perl scripting: Ability to write, debug and modify Perl/Shell scripts, proficient with java programming using core java/web services/spring/hibernate, knowledge of swing based java programming is preferred, some experience in remote technologies like java rmi, rpc, solid understanding of object oriented design and development, knowledge of flex programming is a big plus, knowledge of programming on freebsd and linux based os is a plus, experience in network programming (tci/ip internals, sockets, etc.), osi protocol stack, protocol analysis, and packet decoding is a plus, analytical skills and have the ability to debug/solve problems effectively

If you have all the qualifications, and your name is not Pixel, you can respond and become our lazywiki editor ;)
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        It's not in my hands but I agree this page needs one or two mods/editors with the following desired qualifications: enough knowledge of LazyTown and experienced with LazyTown related stuff for at least one year, experienced with html, css, ajax, xml, relational database, have lots of creativity, strong interpersonal and communication skills, independent problem solving, self motivated, working experience in web based applications, team player skills, willingness to work on challenging projects with a “can-do” attitude.

Some other qualitfications that might help you to get the job: experience with UNIX / FreeBSD / Linux development environment, knowledge of computer science & engineering, including operating system, structured programming, networking protocols & concepts including the TCP/IP stack and OSI models, experience in C/C++ programming skills, Shell/Perl scripting: Ability to write, debug and modify Perl/Shell scripts, proficient with java programming using core java/web services/spring/hibernate, knowledge of swing based java programming is preferred, some experience in remote technologies like java rmi, rpc, solid understanding of object oriented design and development, knowledge of flex programming is a big plus, knowledge of programming on freebsd and linux based os is a plus, experience in network programming (tci/ip internals, sockets, etc.), osi protocol stack, protocol analysis, and packet decoding is a plus, analytical skills and have the ability to debug/solve problems effectively

If you have all the qualifications, and your name is not Pixel, you can respond and become our lazywiki editor ;)
        Most of that shit isn't required, Wikicode or whatever it's called is just extremely dumbed down HTML

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
          Originally posted by pooky

Most of that shit isn't required, Wikicode or whatever it's called is just extremely dumbed down HTML
          Offcourse I'm just joking for the most part, but still, a person with some of those personality skills mentioned above would be great. I say we need another teknifreak-woman in the team
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Is this a paying position?

Does being able to program a VCR through telepathy count as a valuable asset?

If i pretend to be a woman does that mean I get to paint my nails?

Comment

Working...
            X