Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Twitter

Originally posted by pooky
    I got everything connected with twitter, that's pretty cool and I have to type only once.
    Those software makes me extremely lazy
    http://twitter.com/Lazypooky
    Now I got to find a way to connect everything to my brain
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I started a twitter account because The Tonight Show has that "Twitter Tracker" segment where they try to make it sound exciting.

The funny thing about that Twitter Tracker bit is that the narrator guy tries to make Twitter sound exciting...but it's really not. For real.

Comment

-

Comment

It's not that you don't get it, it's that you just don't care for it You clearly already "get" it, lol. It's just a more convenient way for ppl in general to keep up with others when they want to stay connected to ppl and things that they care about. If you actually don't care.. then obviously, it's not for you.. (lol)

I personally use it for a variety of reasons- to keep up with my fandom friends (what new fanstuff have they done or liked / shared that I haven't checked out yet ie vids pics etc), my favorite shows and movies (the new trailer for such and such just came out, I should watch that!), my real-life long distance friends (will you be free tonight? or I'll call you when I get there), and my fave celebrities (okay this is definitely to each their own, but I like seeing what theyre saying, hehe)..

I wasn't into the idea at first either, but now it's kind of addictive.. as well as useful *shrug*

Comment

-

Comment

Ahaha, Twitter in LazyTown.. now there's a hilarious thought! ;D

Robbie, 2:08pm: Trying to choose between taking a nap or eating another piece of cake? Both are very tempting.. if only those crazy kids would stop being so distracting! QUIET!

Pixel, 3:16pm: I just created the COOLEST new gadget!! It lets you check this site, even when you're not online! It uses satellite signals and bounces off local dishes and does this..

Stephanie, 4:32pm: Wondering what to make for dinner for me and Uncle Milford tonight- salad with veggie soup or grilled chicken and cream corn? Uncle M wants to order pizza! >.<

Ziggy, 5:24pm: AHH I lost my lollipop!! And now I have been looking EVERYWHERE and I just can't find it! Can someone come over and help me?! Please? It's not where I left it!

Trixie, 6:45pm: Just called Pinky to see if she wants to hang tomorrow. She said that its funny that I called, cuz she has a new game for us to try out in the park, can't wait!

Stingy, 7:05pm: I love MY new Twitter page! I could stare at it for hours, MY design is so awesome, cuz *I* made it.. do you like it too? Well of course you do, cuz it's MiNE!

Milford, 8:10pm: Oh my, the day is over already- what a busy one it was! I just said goodnight to Stephanie, she is such a sweet niece.. Will spend tomorrow with Miss Busybody!

Bessie, 9:55pm: I just had the strangest dream! Except, I can't remember it.. Hmm, well, since everybody's alseep, back in the morning! (you'll never guess what I heard today!)

Sportacus, 10:10pm: Can't sleep. Robbie must have done something to my ship again. I will try and talk to him tomorrow. For now, some water, and then just try to ignore the noise.

(hee, I totally kept 'em all to around 160 chars)

..That was fun ;P

ETA: I belatedly realized the char limit is actually *140*. My random dislexia strikes again!

Comment

need a bit of help people if you can

was signed into twitter like normal last few days and even this morning, tried signing in on the xbox and didnt work so i signed out on laptop and now i cannot sign back in, asked for password reset email but havent recieved an email, its been 20 minutes as of writing, tried 3 times and still nothing

cant request help from the site as i need to be signed in which is retarded

wondering if theres anyway of getting some help or finding out whats happened here, dont know if its been hacked or my password isnt my normal ones which im pretty sure it is

Comment

Hm ur page looks fine to me. Last tweet oct 22nd does that sound right??? That's strange you think that new dash from the xbox messed it up?

Comment

i dont think the xbox messed it up, i was logged in fine come to login in on the xbox and i couldnt so signed out on laptop and now i cant sign in

i dont know if i just dont know my password or if it has been ahcked, ill admit it does all look legit though so i dont know whats happening

waiting for a response from twitter support now so see what happens from there

Comment

Originally posted by Stevilito
                      i dont think the xbox messed it up, i was logged in fine come to login in on the xbox and i couldnt so signed out on laptop and now i cant sign in

i dont know if i just dont know my password or if it has been ahcked, ill admit it does all look legit though so i dont know whats happening

waiting for a response from twitter support now so see what happens from there
                      I emailed twitter a help question when I made my account, still waiting...

Comment

my computer has a password saved for it sometimes it signs in and sometimes it doesnt :?

its just finding out what the password is so i can change it to something i know

anyone know if theres away to check your cookies and see what it is or somethign along those lines

shits annoying me because it aint a password i normally use apparently lol i dont have a ****ing clue hehe

Comment

If you've already tried every possible pw you might've used, then all I can suggest is just trying the http://twitter.com/account/resend_password again and waiting for it to get back to you. Be sure to check your junk folder just in case. Try requesting it several more times, as well. I forgot my password a lot the first few weeks I had it. It also helps to keep a file somewhere on your comp with all your sign-in information for various sites in case you ever forget them; I do this for some of my more complicated accts / pws (well, they're not consolidated into one specific file, more like scattered thru-out a certain one.. lol).

Comment

LISS WHAT!? BACK FROM TEH DED!?

Comment

LOL My Twitter is http://twitter.com/Agusxx2 but I don't use it since ages

Comment

My twitter is private. >:{

Comment

Working...
                                X