Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you seen her?

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
    Have you guys seen this crap yet? Is it even valid information???
    Get a load of the comments people are leaving on this who's dating who site too.
    Some real brainiacs!

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities ... riello.htm
    No, I've never seen that page before. Nevertheless, it's absolutley positivley 100% false.

Comment

Hmm, I'm too old and too German to understand what this page is about - but I noticed they faked Jennette McCurdy either, so maybe they will all meet a horrible death very soon.

Comment

I'm speaking to them at this moment and have been for a few hours. Of course they are fake though. It's quite amusing to see what they say when I bust them on their facts/English/dates/anything. I'm also talking to JuliannaMHelper. They may be one in the same but I'm not sure. Either way their claims are just as false. However, I do suspect that JuliannaMOfficial is the same person as the now closed sweetJuliannaM.
        ...absolutely...she/he mostly logged in at the same time to this faked channels...altough totally harmless and funny sometimes: "My Name is emmy and I go to school with her. Julianna said that she do not what a youtube.." ...recently he/she still says that JRM will do one soon ;)
        Gallery

Comment

that nigga just kept spamming my youtube videos all over here ignore his shit.

Comment

consider it done my good man!

Comment

Working...
            X