Have you seen her lately? Julianna Rose Mauriello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen her lately? Julianna Rose Mauriello

Ok maybe this topic is a dead horse, and I'm sure it's probablly been posted many times over. However I'm way too "Lazy" to look around. If you google Julianna Rose Mauriello it's like the images stop roughly around the end of her LazyTown career. (as far as shooting the last season anyways) Occasionally there is a blip or blurp about her movie, "a Fix" but other than that, and the one picture of her running angrily from a photograhper on her way to school, there isn't much about her on the internet. Atleast as far as my limited skills of looking things up. I guess what i'm saying is does anyone know a reputable website, or has more success with a particular search engine for the latest pics, and news on JRM? We talk alot about what she has done with Lazytown, but i'm dead curious as to what she intends to do next? Any info that can be shared here is welcome, thanks.

Re: Have you seen her?

She's doing some LazyTown Live shows at Sesame Place theme park, near Philadelphia for 2 days, on 20th and 21st of June.

Comment

Yeah the latest I've seen is the one where I think she is holding the coffee and running from the photographer LOL. It's cause she is locked up in my basement

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
        Yeah the latest I've seen is the one where I think she is holding the coffee and running from the photographer LOL. It's cause she is locked up in my basement
        Wait, you've got her in your basement? Then who do I have in mine?
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

ok

1. Sesame Place ...check
          2. Ooozmin's basement.....check
          3. Possible clone, or doppleghanger in Jedi's basement...check

Comment

Hmmm, as I said before: Regardless of all the fakes around, there is a possibility that Miss Mauriello visited this page at some point. So I tend to locate her in her own basement, shivering with terror and disgust, never to go public again.

Behave! :)

Comment

If that's true, Lazycus, then we've done enough damage already

Comment

Miley > Selena > Demi

hth

Comment

*shakes finger at all*

Comment

There can only be one, indeed.

Comment

As you may know I do have a really popular video on You Tube and I get approached by fake Julianna ALL OF THE TIME. The latest is by a user by the name of 'JuliannaMOfficial' the typical fake where the profile description was just stolen from wiki or something and the idiot just added an "I" in the front and didn't bother editing the rest. Probably a Mexican or some 12 year jailbait. Anyways she tried to get my password off of me...LOL NICE TRY EH

Comment

As you may know I do have a really popular video on You Tube and I get approached by fake Julianna ALL OF THE TIME. The latest is by a user by the name of 'JuliannaMOfficial' the typical fake where the profile description was just stolen from wiki or something and the idiot just added an "I" in the front and didn't bother editing the rest. Probably a Mexican or some 12 year jailbait. Anyways she tried to get my password off of me...LOL NICE TRY EH
                        I hear that down at LazyTown Entertainment, they've been trying to get rid of these fakers... I think they've been successful too in some cases...

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                          I hear that down at LazyTown Entertainment, they've been trying to get rid of these fakers... I think they've been successful too in some cases...
                          I actually personally busted a few, especially that really big fake a while back, the one that came to GL. hahahhahha

Comment

I'm speaking to them at this moment and have been for a few hours. Of course they are fake though. It's quite amusing to see what they say when I bust them on their facts/English/dates/anything. I'm also talking to JuliannaMHelper. They may be one in the same but I'm not sure. Either way their claims are just as false. However, I do suspect that JuliannaMOfficial is the same person as the now closed sweetJuliannaM.

Comment

Have you guys seen this crap yet? Is it even valid information???
                              Get a load of the comments people are leaving on this who's dating who site too.
                              Some real brainiacs!

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities ... riello.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X