Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: afram latibaer and glanni glaepur on dvd in one case

Originally posted by mizz_pink
    I was wondering the people who have the DVD if they could rip the DVD and put up a download link for the people who cant Buy it.
    My computer doesn't do DVDs, I'm afraid.

I've already had some interest about my offer to buy from Skífan and resell on eBay.
    If anyone wishes to check my eBay feedback, please ask and I can point you to my profile.

At the time of writing, the Áfram/Glanni DVD is a little over £7 (=1499 kr)

Skífan's postage is 450 kr, which is just over £2 (there's about 209 kr to the pound today, according to XE). Obviously if I get 2 copies in one order then you'll only be paying 225 kr postage each.

When I list them on eBay I'll be charged fees of about 10%, so I should think I'd have to list a 1499kr DVD at approx £9-10 just to break even.

Alternatively, I can provide detailed instructions to anyone who wishes to buy directly from Skífan. It would be the cheaper option for you, and you'd also get your stuff quicker. :)

Comment

That's a pretty awesome deal at skifan and an awesome deal from you, Alan. :) If only I were part of a fansub group, then I'd snatch that up lickety split and get to work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink View Post

--dead link--
        http://www.skifan.is/vara.aspx?MainCatID=-99&id=57112

http://www.elkofrihofn.is/frihofn/product_detail/?ew_10_p_id=44879
        When I clicked the link it said it was LazyTown series 4 - Disc 2 not the plays

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
          When I clicked the link it said it was LazyTown series 4 - Disc 2 not the plays
          The afram latibaer and glanni glaepur on dvd is not available in that store for a while now. Maybe you can find it in other icelandic stores or on Ebay.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            The afram latibaer and glanni glaepur on dvd is not available in that store for a while now. Maybe you can find it in other icelandic stores or on Ebay.
            I have been but no luck so far. But I can give it another try

Comment

Working...
            X