Seperated at Birth? Julianna vs. Jewel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperated at Birth? Julianna vs. Jewel

Ok obviously not seperated at birth, lol. But I have often thought Jewel Staite (Firefly,Serenity, Stargate Atlantis), and our girl Julianna look alot alike. Maybe not identical, but so much so they could be related. I put to gether some images that show significant similarities in career moves, poses, and even facial structure. Take a look, and maybe it isn't too hard to imagine Steph, 8-10 years from now.

Hehe, you decide. Perhaps there are other people who remind you of Stephanie? Feel free to post, or maybe
    even other cast members of lazytown...

Thank you for dropping by.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jewel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	153448

Edited by pooky: Removed dead links to pictures
    Omg, Yes!
    0.00%
    Sort of...
    14.29%
    No Way!
    85.71%

in some picture yeah in others, no.

conclusion

DATRAGGERNAUT

Comment

There is a resemblance.

They've also both starred in one of the greatest shows of all time (Firefly owns, bitches).

Conspiracy

Comment

Yes, Firefly does inded own. Why is it the good shows get canceled, and other shows (that are on par with watching paint dry) stay on forever??? Guess that means only 10% of the known world's population have taste.

Comment

I personally don't see the resemblance. Julianna's way cuter imo. Anyway this is my first post. So, hi to all

Comment

What!? Catalina was on Firefly? I never noticed! If they'd let (or made) her keep the wig, Firefly would still be on the air, I'm convinced. Not so smart now, huh, Mista Whedon?

Although Catalina surely saved Space Cases(' first season) from being all dull, she's no Stephanie at all, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
              Yes, Firefly does inded own. Why is it the good shows get canceled, and other shows (that are on par with watching paint dry) stay on forever??? Guess that means only 10% of the known world's population have taste.
              I think you meant America's population instead of world's population although it's still up to the big bosses of TV to decide if a show should continu.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

You know I started to say American TV specifically, but I didn't want to come across as anti American. There is a bit too much of that these days. But I'm pretty sure in any country, as far as TV entertainment goes, what they want, and what they get are most likely two different things. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                  Funny Wigs...
                  [img]
                  Well, it is funny. While Firefly was a superior series indeed, I barely recollect Kaylee at all. Hell, I wouldn't recognize her - or anybody else of the Serenity crew if I met them on the street ... in costume. But Catalina I identify instantly, although I do not really remember Space Cases. Really, who remembers Space Cases? Canadians maybe, but I doubt it.

I'd ask my shrink about it, but I know what he'd say:

malfunction.png

Name:	malfunction.png
Views:	2
Size:	813.6 KB
ID:	150543

Comment

haha, that one is going in "my pictures"
                    Yeah i never saw space cases or heard tell of it til long after firefly's end.
                    I was a late bloomer in regards to Joss Whedon's sci-fi series, but fell madly in love with
                    Jewel Staite/Kaylee instantly.

*one thing that caught my eye though, the black kid in Space Cases, was also Zack from the first American adaption of Power Rangers, lol!*

Comment

Now that I've watched some episodes of Space Cases, I have to admit that Miss Staite acts a little stephanieishly indeed. Stephanie's singing is superior to Catalina's screaming, though - who when not screaming sounds a little like Darth Vader, doesn't she?

Comment

03-the-notorious-big-082707.jpg

Comment

Wow, ooozmin, I think that image is to scale. Come to think of it, Biggie sort of looks like Mayor Meanswell. Only less friendly.

Comment

hahaha meanswell omg hahahaha

Comment

respect to Space Cases

spacecake.jpg

Name:	spacecake.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	646.4 KB
ID:	150544
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X