Amusing Lazy Town topic on another forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusing Lazy Town topic on another forum

I accidentally stumbled upon this amusing LT related thread. I thought this needs to be shared.

Lazy Town: Total pedophilia - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47620

Sure for example looking at average youtube LT related comment one might feel a certain vibe going on there, but this one takes it on another level.

Re: Amusing Lazy Town topic on another forum

who the **** is david icke

and why does he have his own message board

Comment

wiki is your friend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
        hey look it's a nutjob

no wonder all of his followers think lazytown is some secret pedo plot

Comment

However - I do also see that LT is a true paedophile's wet dream. They have had lots of problems with LT fan websites that have to be monitored and patrolled constantly cos inbetween the kids and parents discussing LT they keep getting invaded by paeds talking about how they'd like to fnck Stephanie (at the start of LT, she is a 14yr old playing a 10 year old).

Comment

haha they have great conspiracy threads on disney too
            http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30951

this forum owns

Comment

hahaha yes! these guys know what the jazz is all about.

I think the first one had homosexual undertones. Those two men were wearing tight pants, and dressed in a manner I have trouble seeing a straight man acting. I really got the vibe that they might be a more than just friends.
              Trust me darketernal, I didn't want to offend anyone and say so, but I have to speak my mind - I saw this and thought "this is well gay!" Maybe it was the moustaches, but I don't think either of them would be a threat to anyone of the female gender! I completely agree with you on this one, but I see nothing sinister about having gay people in kids programs.

Comment

I think the first one had homosexual undertones. Those two men were wearing tight pants, and dressed in a manner I have trouble seeing a straight man acting. I really got the vibe that they might be a more than just friends.

I think the 3rd one was trying to push some kind of Christian agenda becuase they were all waving around ballon crosses. I find this disturbing.

The MAIN thing which I am convinced this show is promoting is drugs. There is no ****ing way I would be able to sit through an entire episode of this unless I was very stoned.
                Apparently we've all been brainwashed into gay, fanatical Christian stoners.

Comment

ATTENTION: I HAVE A VERY DISTURBING AND VERY URGENT DISCOVERY THAT I WISH TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL.

THE SONG IN QUESTION.

- In the song 'Galaxy,' from 'Ziggy's Alien' we see that the kids are building a "rocket ship" when it is in fact shaped precisely like a penis.
                  - The constant aerial and overhead shots - along with the shots of some red-haired freak watching their every move - indicate a hidden agenda to implement a Big Brother system within our schools, so that privacy and freedom become a thing of the past.
                  - At 0:26, the little girl is "polishing" the "rocket ship." Clearly this shot holds sexual connotations, especially when she looks at the camera with a sly, seductive expression.
                  - 1:18 - 1:20... what is that puppet doing in the "rocket ship?"
                  - 1:31... the puppet is waiting for an opportune moment to violate the pink girl.
                  - Notice how they are riding on the "rocket ship" with the boy puppet at the head the entire time. This is in reference to the traditional role of the male taking control of a sexual experience (being on top).

Let's examine the lyrics to see how incredibly diabolical this show actually is.

Look up to the skies
                  Watch our rocket rise [Clearly alluding to the process of a growing erection.]
                  Past the clouds it flies
                  And reaches for the stars [The clouds refer to the pubic hairs around a vaginal orfice while the "star" refers to the uterus.]
                  Prepare for the race
                  Then we'll take a trip right to outer space ["Prepare for the race" as in, put on a condom, and then we'll take a "trip right to outer space" ('trip' is popular slang for the hallucinogenic effects of drugs, while "outer space" refers to a new sexual experience. Thus, they'll have sex while under the influence of drugs.)]
                  Who knows what we might see
                  Out in the galaxy ["What can we expect from this wondrous new form of pleasure?"]
                  Hang on we'll be there soon [Alludes that they're nearing orgasm, the climactic part of sexual intercourse.]
                  We'll meet the man in the moon [I am unsure as to this man's identity, but perhaps he is the one from whom they get their drug fix.]
                  We'll be the first to go ["We're the first of our circle of acquaintances to try this new form of contraband (perhaps acquired from the 'man in the moon?'"]
                  And maybe say hello, to
                  Aliens that glow, from Jupiter and Mars [Again, referring to drug-induced hallucinations.]
                  Prepare for the race
                  Then we'll take a trip right to outer space [See above.]
                  Who knows what we might see
                  Out in the galaxy
                  Hang on we'll be there soon [See above.]
                  8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
                  LIFTOFF! [They have reached orgasm.]
                  We'll play with the satellites [They're going to avoid the cops, yet have fun doing it.]
                  And race past the northern lights [They are going to run red lights while speeding and under the influence.]
                  Hang on we'll be there soon
                  Maybe land on the moon
                  Take a trip into outer space

As you can see, the producers of this show had nothing but a terrible desire to spread their unhealthy ideals to our children and poison their minds. I can only imagine what went on behind the scenes of this horrorfest when the cameras weren't rolling. Perhaps they took regular trips to outer space.

The possibilites are frightening.

Comment

Wait 'till that guy sees the Prince Stingy episode. :)

Comment

i seriously love peoples 'findings' of subliminal messages in LazyTown songs. i made my own finding up for the Bing Bang song lol.

Comment

noone love love love me. i had too accident. what can i do.

my head is now an bighead, my mind is now an wäh----

did someone see the small one, i had told about some braincells.

uhuuuu.....

noone....

i am an lonesome piiig, i am never be calld by one. i am a lonesome piiig i was never be contact by one.

aha, i told the true... aha.. this thomas was influenced by suggesting... i am a shizophrenical piiig. i am an lonesome writing only for me.....

i love you. but never i can see you again.....

so sad i am

please,,, look that i can meet you once again in my live.

you had leave me alone..... you had ****ed me because the true.....

bye

bye

:(

Comment

LMAO these people are on crack

man people havw WAYYYYYYYYYY to much time on their hands hehe

Comment

What the FARK.
                            This guy is stupid. We all know that sportacus Dosnt get erections it just looks like it cause he has a big package... Even his action figure does...

And Stephanie would NOT have an orgasim because she is agaisnt a wall this guy should be shot.

[BoredJedi you are always online!]

Comment

Originally posted by AsianStephanie

[BoredJedi you are always online!]

Jedi mind trick

Comment

Working...
                              X