LT sheet music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT sheet music?

Anyone know where I can find some? I don't know if any is even available. I've had no luck in my searches.

Re: LT sheet music?

Originally posted by Sportzilla
    Anyone know where I can find some? I don't know if any is even available. I've had no luck in my searches.

Do you mean Like lyrics?
    if so, then on the nnickjr website there should be printable song sheets,
    i have printed them out
    [my printer has a scanner] (:

Comment

Originally posted by AsianStephanie

Do you mean Like lyrics?
      if so, then on the nnickjr website there should be printable song sheets,
      i have printed them out
      [my printer has a scanner] (:
      No, I think that they mean sheet music as in notes on clefs for an instrument to play. Song lyrics are easy to get hold of.

Comment

Oh I mean the sheet music w/notes and clefs. I figured out part of Sportacus' Theme, but I'd like to know what I'm doing for real.

Comment

I recall someone getting hold of Máni Svavarsson in person a long time ago, it's possible that still remains an option (that time we didn't get our hands on sheet music, but the Twenty Times remix heard in Sportacus on the Move, hopefully that'll make someone recall who got hold of him).

In any other case I believe there's a few people around here who's been making lazytown .MIDI files, they could probably post their versions if all else fails.

Comment

Ok,
            Well in another forum,
            Some has made a song,
            They played all the lazy town songs on Piano.
            im not sure who did it and how they got the thingy,
            But ill see if i can find them and ill ask were they got the notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
              I recall someone getting hold of Máni Svavarsson in person a long time ago, it's possible that still remains an option (that time we didn't get our hands on sheet music, but the Twenty Times remix heard in Sportacus on the Move, hopefully that'll make someone recall who got hold of him).

In any other case I believe there's a few people around here who's been making lazytown .MIDI files, they could probably post their versions if all else fails.
              I can tell you now he doesn't have sheet music. However in the future... my parents bought us Sibelius for Christmas, but we can only have it on one PC in the house, I may have some time in July after I finish my AS levels, and I'll try and make something for you.

Comment

I got a Yamaha PSR-E413 keyboard for Christmas, which I think is pretty fancy considering I'm just learning how to play! I checked out that Sibelius software, that looks really cool. I can't ask for you to figure out the music just for me, but if you end up doing it and are willing to share I will be very appreciative!

I found a couple of different ways to contact Máni Svavarsson online, so I'll give that a go. It never hurts to try.

Comment

I got a Yamaha PSR-E413 keyboard for Christmas, which I think is pretty fancy considering I'm just learning how to play! I checked out that Sibelius software, that looks really cool. I can't ask for you to figure out the music just for me, but if you end up doing it and are willing to share I will be very appreciative!

I found a couple of different ways to contact Máni Svavarsson online, so I'll give that a go. It never hurts to try.
                  Erm... I repeat, he has no sheet music.

Comment

This is the best I could come up with

http://www.music-lyrics-chord.com/Lazyt ... hords.html

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5

I would believe he gets a lot of requests like this and could possibly print out his digital versions for someone really interested. Here's to hoping!

Comment

I would believe he gets a lot of requests like this and could possibly print out his digital versions for someone really interested. Here's to hoping!
                        Erm... how do I put this... he doesn't write his music like that as such...

Comment

Erm... how do I put this... he doesn't write his music like that as such...

Yar har fiddely di, if you love to sail the sea you are a pirate!

Comment

Working...
                          X