Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Extra puppets not dubbed

Thanks for those links. I like the song
    I'm not 100% sure what I make of LazyTown Extra atm.
    But it does seem like a nice fun way to keep LazyTown going.

Comment

i actually think this is a little bit boring, and i think only dubbing one puppet is going to confuse so many kids.

Comment

look at that ****ing wig

Comment

Thanks for sharing !

Comment

ziggy's voice sounds the same as the uk dubs of seasons 1 and 2. i have no idea if gudmundur quit or not... but in the credits his name is NOT there. and all the other puppeteers names are. at the end it has the name of ziggy's voice over as well as repeating the credits of sarah burgess and julie westwood as being "puppeteers"... so i think it's very possible that they are the ones who puppteered ziggy for the uk bits. maybe he was busy? maybe he didn't want to go to the uk? maybe he just didn't want to do all the work just to get dubbed over. which is also why i think trixie and stingy were not dubbed this time.

but pixel's voice... omg. WTF IS THAT? lol. it's so horrible! omg. seriously. it's doesn't even sound like a kid... yet alone anything remotely like the uk or us voice. it sounds like a classic "nerd" voice. it's so awful! it's all high pitched and ugh. WHY????? that's just WAY out of left field. who the hell is that? did kobie powell die? i mean WTF? lol.

Comment

the opening tune is pretty catchy

Comment

Hey, the full versions of the first four episodes are available for download from the Lazytown LiveJournal!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
                  ziggy's voice sounds the same as the uk dubs of seasons 1 and 2. i have no idea if gudmundur quit or not... but in the credits his name is NOT there. and all the other puppeteers names are. at the end it has the name of ziggy's voice over as well as repeating the credits of sarah burgess and julie westwood as being "puppeteers"... so i think it's very possible that they are the ones who puppteered ziggy for the uk bits. maybe he was busy? maybe he didn't want to go to the uk? maybe he just didn't want to do all the work just to get dubbed over. which is also why i think trixie and stingy were not dubbed this time.

but pixel's voice... omg. WTF IS THAT? lol. it's so horrible! omg. seriously. it's doesn't even sound like a kid... yet alone anything remotely like the uk or us voice. it sounds like a classic "nerd" voice. it's so awful! it's all high pitched and ugh. WHY????? that's just WAY out of left field. who the hell is that? did kobie powell die? i mean WTF? lol.
                  Yeah, I hated pixel's new voice too. Didn't sound anything like him and he sounded like a really nerdy white man.

Comment

Take a look at 1:55 of this clip. It seems like the voice they're using for Extra is the actual puppeteer's voice, and they're just not bothering to dub it.

Comment

Originally posted by daCanuck
                      Take a look at 1:55 of this clip. It seems like the voice they're using for Extra is the actual puppeteer's voice, and they're just not bothering to dub it.
                      Will I can't stand Pixel voice, I wish they would dubbled it with a much better voice.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                        Yeah, I hated pixel's new voice too. Didn't sound anything like him and he sounded like a really nerdy white man.
                        totally agree, i think that's what bothers me about it.
                        it's not right that he sounds like a 30 year old white and nerdy guy.

oh well snap. that's interesting. i've seen that clip before but never thought about it... because i knew someone else did his voice for the show. that is definitely the same voice as in lazytown extra. so i guess all the puppeteers (except ziggy) do the voices now. seems strange that they'd hire someone to dub ziggy and NOT pixel though.... when pixel was always dubbed. (and it should be! since THAT is his real voice. D:)

Comment

totally agree, i think that's what bothers me about it.
                          it's not right that he sounds like a 30 year old white and nerdy guy.

oh well snap. that's interesting. i've seen that clip before but never thought about it... because i knew someone else did his voice for the show. that is definitely the same voice as in lazytown extra. so i guess all the puppeteers (except ziggy) do the voices now. seems strange that they'd hire someone to dub ziggy and NOT pixel though.... when pixel was always dubbed. (and it should be! since THAT is his real voice. D:)
                          Yeah, I know you did because you commented twice with 2 different accounts and I lol'd.

But yeah, Pixel's voice isn't the worst thing about lazytown extra.... :[

Comment

seriously thinking about making a hacked up copy of all of these episodes with ziggy taken out

Comment

no kidding... Robbie for only ONE minute every OTHER episode. EPIC FAIL!
                              they don't show stephanie or sportacus as much as they should either.

infact the only good things about it really are stingy and the mayor paired up as a comedy duo;
                              and BLACK STEPHANIE! she's awesome! idk why. lol. but yeah... needs moar of her.

Comment

no kidding... Robbie for only ONE minute every OTHER episode. EPIC FAIL!
                                they don't show stephanie or sportacus as much as they should either.

infact the only good things about it really are stingy and the mayor paired up as a comedy duo;
                                and BLACK STEPHANIE! she's awesome! idk why. lol. but yeah... needs moar of her.

I pretty much agree 100% dood.

IT'S HAMMER TIME + IT'S STEPHER TIME = Black steph FORSHO!

Comment

Working...
                                X