Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Extra puppets not dubbed in UK version

LazyTown Extra puppets not dubbed

I just watched LazyTown Extra (in my opinion they need to make them longer or put 2 episodes on), and I noticed that Stingy and Pixel are not dubbed. Jodi is still the voice of Stingy but I think Pixels voice is done by somebody else. Also noticed in the credits that some people have left LazyTown e.g. Magnus' wife. When its on the iPlayer (either later tonight or tomorrow) you'll be able to watch it and hopefully someone can download/rip it. Oh and theres also dancers with Julianna.

Re: LazyTown Extra puppets not dubbed

Originally posted by mizz_pink
    I just watched LazyTown Extra (in my opinion they need to make them longer or put 2 episodes on), and I noticed that Stingy and Pixel are not dubbed. Jodi is still the voice of Stingy but I think Pixels voice is done by somebody else. Also noticed in the credits that some people have left LazyTown e.g. Magnus' wife. When its on the iPlayer (either later tonight or tomorrow) you'll be able to watch it and hopefully someone can download/rip it. Oh and theres also dancers with Julianna.
    Wow stephanie dancers

Comment

It sounded to me like they'd changed Ziggy's voice (albeit the new voice artist is a very close match, if they have), but I missed most of the cast list so I couldn't check.

Comment

Ziggy was dubbed, which surprised me because I thought (seeing as Gudmundor was actually in the UK) they'd use his original voice in this.

Stingy was Jodi, which surprised me again after hearing Ziggy's UK voice, and Pixel was a complete stranger.

The end.

Comment

I noticed Ziggy wasn't on the credits. I watched it twice to make sure.

Stephanie's dance is hard for me... never mind little kids. The 3 year old wouldn't even attempt it.

I loved Stingy. Saying to the Mayor that he was looking for a soccer ball despite there being one in his hand. He thought he needed 11 soccer balls to play instead of 11 players.

They could have at least called it football if it was a LazyTown/BBC Scotland production...

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
            Ziggy was dubbed, which surprised me because I thought (seeing as Gudmundor was actually in the UK) they'd use his original voice in this.

Stingy was Jodi, which surprised me again after hearing Ziggy's UK voice, and Pixel was a complete stranger.

The end.
            I think Gudmundur left??

Comment

I think Gudmundur left??
              Really?
              That'll teach me to not be around.

Comment

When its on the iPlayer (either later tonight or tomorrow) you'll be able to watch it and hopefully someone can download/rip it.
                Yeah, here's a ~4 minute clip from the first episode on iPlayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00dmv0y/

It's only available to be streamed in the UK, so unfortunately I have not been able to watch it; but if someone could get it from there and upload it for the rest of us to see, I would be most grateful!

Comment

Someone please get this posted so we can watch it - how exciting !

Comment

I would like to see that too. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21
                      I would like to see that too. ;)
                      I Second That Motion

Comment

yep

Comment

thanks Dark Edom :) those were great

Comment

I read Julianna and Magnus were in a video on monday, someone can upload that too, please?

Comment

Thanks, Edem!

It may not be an actual "season 3," but from what I've seen so far, Lazytown Extra seems like a nice way to keep the franchise in the spotlight until they can work something else out.

Comment

Working...
                              X