How many different puppets are there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many different puppets are there?

I have a question. How many different puppets are there? IS it one puppet per character or are there several Stingys, Trixies etc.? And what are they doing with them if they don't need them anymore?

Originally posted by Luk-a-Tronic View Post
    I have a question. How many different puppets are there? IS it one puppet per character or are there several Stingys, Trixies etc.? And what are they doing with them if they don't need them anymore?
    If I understand your question correctly, there are many puppets of each character. They degrade fairly quickly and need to be replaced immediately due to the nature of the show. Mostly the heads. If there is a little tear on the mouth, RIP head.

Comment

I read this as "Puppet Dissection".
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        If I understand your question correctly, there are many puppets of each character. They degrade fairly quickly and need to be replaced immediately due to the nature of the show. Mostly the heads. If there is a little tear on the mouth, RIP head.

Do you know if they would maybe sell a head to a fan? I would love to buy one even if they have tears :) Stingy is my favorite. But who could I ask?

Comment

Puppets Disscusion

Interesting question. The only person who I can think of that you might ask is named Hannes Bjorgvinsson. He is the set manager.

Comment

Oh thank you very much :) How can I contact him?

Comment

Oh thank you very much :) How can I contact him?
              Couldn't tell you. You could possibly address a letter to him at

Midhraun 4
              Gardabaer, 0110
              Iceland

You might also be able to take a complete shot in the dark and send an email to [email protected] That address may or may not even be active, and if it is, may or may not belong to him.

Comment

Hm is there any other way to contact the studios like an email address? Thank you though :)

Comment

Hm is there any other way to contact the studios like an email address? Thank you though :)
                  Not really. As far as I know, Hannes and the IT guy are really the only people at the building right now. Maybe you can try to find a phone number?

Comment

I think I found Hannes Björgvinsson on facebook! Theres only one so I asked him if he works for the show LazyTown :) Wish me luck that he is the Hannes we're searching ^^

Comment

Puppets Disscusion

I just looked that page up on facebook and it doesn't look like it's been active in quite some time, so I wouldn't count on that too much.

Comment

I wrote Jodi Eichelberger too. He is quite active on his page. Maybe he can tell me if they could sell me a used head. Maybe even one of Stingy :)

Comment

I of course hope it works out for you, but I think you either won't get an answer, get told "no" as even a ripped head is the property of the studio, or get told that the heads were thrown away and any good parts salvaged to minimise costs.
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                          X