Julianna's not very good at getting herself out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna's not very good at getting herself out there

Doesn't even have an official fan site or anything.

Does she really want to be an actress anymore? She seems very reclusive. She's going to go nowhere at this rate.

Re: Julianna's not very good at getting herself out there

Yeah man I think it is safe to say that she doesn't really give a shit. With a girl with such talent like her she could have done great things by now, but didn't...

Comment

Shes so reclusive shes not going anywhere. She really doesn't want to go big.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
        Does she really want to be an actress anymore?
        true, true. look at how bored she is in the second season of LazyTown.

Comment

It's pretty wtf.

I mean, she must have gotten pretty good pay for LazyTown considering how high budget the show is. You'd figure when you see those six figures roll in, you think, "damn, I've got a good thing going here" and continue with it.

Comment

Not being a member of SAG she probably doesn't get access to many decent acting opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
              Not being a member of SAG she probably doesn't get access to many decent acting opportunities.
              She is a SAG member.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
                She is a SAG member.
                When did that happen? Damn I'm really out of touch. I'll just shut up now.

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                  Yeah man I think it is safe to say that she doesn't really give a shit. With a girl with such talent like her she could have done great things by now, but didn't...

I say thank god for that. She won't turn into a slag such as the likes of Britney, Miley, Amy and Demi (just give her time I see the writing on the wall).
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Doesn't even have an official fan site or anything.

Does she really want to be an actress anymore? She seems very reclusive. She's going to go nowhere at this rate.
                    If she didnt want to be in movies then how come she is "a Fix"
                    Maybe she wants to be like Miley Cyrus and have a Secret life and not be to out there so she dosnt turn out like Britney Spears going crazy becuase of paprazzi*

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi

I say thank god for that. She won't turn into a slag such as the likes of Britney, Miley, Amy and Demi (just give her time I see the writing on the wall).
                      KK I can sgree with you on the Miley thing, BUT NOT DEMI OK SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIEEEEEEEE

Comment

KK I can sgree with you on the Miley thing, BUT NOT DEMI OK SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIEEEEEEEE
                        I'ma just messing with you about Demi

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi

heh look at dis nub

the only person who went crazy her is britney (who the **** is amy)

i think we all saw britney's breakdown coming. she was born in mississippi, for ****'s sake. you can take the white trash out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the white trash

Comment

heh look at dis nub

the only person who went crazy her is britney (who the **** is amy)

Comment

umm dude amy winehouse was never sane and no one gives a shit about her

doesn't count. the fact that i didn't even recognize her name means she's always been useless.

Comment

Working...
                              X