Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julianna's not very good at getting herself out there

She hasn't even graduated yet.

I think you should be patient and give her the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Well, while this forum spent a lot of energy fending off fake Juliannas, we have to take into consideration that Miss Mauriello nevertheless might be aware of the existence of Getlazy and maybe even darker places that found their way of worshipping Stephanie in bizarre and distasteful ways.

Try to imagine you are a 17 year old girl (I fail with that miserably, I have to admit) and are met with two choices: Follow a glamorous acting career - knowing you are in the focus of people like us for the rest of your life - or hide in a dark cellar for only a few years until the mob out there scatters and turns towards other prey. Which would you take? ...

Like Captain Prince would say: All are punish'd!

If on the other hand Miss Mauriello against all odds chooses her career, she'd be advised to watch her steps indeed. I will not mention Hip-Hop-Homeroom (since possession of such material easily gets you in prison where I live) and a Fix is ... well what is it? Maybe they should try that Vermont Witch thingie.

Oh, I'm just watching Bond Girls Are Forever. I still think Julianna should be one of them some day, ja.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
        Originally posted by ooozmin

KK I can sgree with you on the Miley thing, BUT NOT DEMI OK SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIEEEEEEEE
        I'ma just messing with you about Demi
        :) :oops: ;)

Comment

IT'S STEPHER TIME
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
            as far as I know is she married with Amanda B., lives currently in Queens/NY, has finished the art school (PPAS) and now would like to become a basic schoolteacher. She also has own side on YT.
            Oh, hi Julianna, how nice of you to finally drop by.
            :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
              Originally posted by Buzz
              as far as I know is she married with Amanda B., lives currently in Queens/NY, has finished the art school (PPAS) and now would like to become a basic schoolteacher. She also has own side on YT.
              Oh, hi Julianna, how nice of you to finally drop by.
              :)
              No, lazycus, a future school teacher would certainly outdo me at spelling any day, even on the internet. I hope. Sort of. Probably.

Comment

Working...
              X