Airship and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Airship and more

Wait until you see when it's textured up more. You're going to like it even more :)[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll wait? :)

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
      Iit takes about 5 minutes or so just to do 1 frame render with the amount of detail I have in this.
      So if I dump a 10 frame animated steph, it'll take 50 minutes
      I'm just thinking about the time we would need to render our own complete episode...based on season 1 of course...connections to the NSA, Pixar, NASA etc. would be helpful in this case... ;)
      Gallery

Comment

Wow amazing renders, I know this post was awhile ago but I'm currently trying to make my sons 5th birthday wish of having a "Sportacus airship" as a toy.

From what I can gather there was never a Sportacus airship toy ever made (If this isn't the case and you know a link could you please please show me!).

I was wondering if there was any chance if you would be open to sharing the 3D max file (If you still have it somewhere) so I can attempt to find a place to get it 3D printed.

If anyone has any other alternate ways of getting a Sportacus airship I'm open ears.

Thanks!

Comment

Wow this looks really great.

Comment

Originally posted by snook View Post
            Wow amazing renders, I know this post was awhile ago but I'm currently trying to make my sons 5th birthday wish of having a "Sportacus airship" as a toy.
            From what I can gather there was never a Sportacus airship toy ever made (If this isn't the case and you know a link could you please please show me!).
            I was wondering if there was any chance if you would be open to sharing the 3D max file (If you still have it somewhere) so I can attempt to find a place to get it 3D printed.
            If anyone has any other alternate ways of getting a Sportacus airship I'm open ears.
            Thanks!
            Hello again.
            The creator of this thread is no longer actively posting unfortunately.
            3d printing is an excellent idea, we could certainly send you multiple images of every angle of the airship if that would help.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Working...
              X