Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnus presentation & articles for download

Magnus presentation for Play the Game 2007:
    I don't believe I have posted this before. I forgot I had this document; it's the slides from the presentation Magnus did at the 2007 "Play the Game" conference. Thought some of you may find it interesting. I like page 104, it's kinda funny.

-- look posts below for the link to more files --

Re: Magnus presentation for Play the Game 2007

Hey Nice
    Thank You it's very cool

Comment

That's pretty cool, thanks! I still have to check out all the pages, but I skipped to the end to see what was there and I noticed the newspaper clippings. I'd like to see some of those articles. :) They did store each clipping as an object so copying each one is possible, but some of the text may not be readable. It's pretty interesting. :)

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        That's pretty cool, thanks! I still have to check out all the pages, but I skipped to the end to see what was there and I noticed the newspaper clippings. I'd like to see some of those articles. :) They did store each clipping as an object so copying each one is possible, but some of the text may not be readable. It's pretty interesting. :)
        I believe I have all of those articles as seperate files already. If you would like I can rar them up and post them.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
          Originally posted by nindanjoe
          I believe I have all of those articles as seperate files already. If you would like I can rar them up and post them.
          i would first that motion IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
            I can saperate this document into pictures (with adobe acrobat) but not the objects from one page . I think that's impossible.
            I thought it was impossible too, until I was going through the pages and noticed how they would load up one by one (I have a somewhat old computer). Especially on the page with all the articles. So I fiddled around with the options in Adobe Reader 7.0 and found that you can use the Select tool (Tools>Basic>Select), not the Object Data Tool as I originally thought, and it worked. I was too lazy to do them all. =P There was probably a better to do them all, which is what I think lost4ever did.

I second that motion! Thank you for doing all that. :)

Comment

Cool, it's nice seeing it all on one page like that. The good thing about this is that the people at LTE have access or made big scans of the articles. I hope they upload them somewhere so we can read it. Or translate it for pieces like Singapore. Singapore?!

I like how the last one says roly-poly and shows a kid about to eat some french fries along with Ziggy on the bottom of the page.

Comment

Ok here's all the Lazytown related articles I got. I do believe all of the ones shown above are included in these archives. There's a LOT of files so I split it into separate archives; one for English language only articles and one for all other languages. There are two files each for each archive.

English language only articles:
                https://mega.co.nz/#!1cYl2Yob!BnujDh...2Ot9EnRS3UO34o

All other languages:
                https://mega.co.nz/#!UAZnzCbQ!OpEkzS...LAOfNhRPN9aUFE

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                  Ok here's all the Lazytown related articles I got. I do believe all of the ones shown above are included in these archives. There's a LOT of files so I split it into separate archives; one for English language only articles and one for all other languages. There are two files each for each archive.
                  Thanks lost4ever !!

I had some trouble unzipping these files with regular unzip programs but ALZIP worked for me. Only two files are broken which probably are the ones where the archives splits. Maybe you can upload these two files for us?

Now I'm reading so don't bother me for the next couple of hours
                  Hmm. I used 7zip to create these, I just tested and it works fine unzipping them. But here are those two files uncompressed:

--- previous files are re-zipped and are stand-alone zip files now ---

Comment

Thanks! Currently downloading. :)

Comment

Working...
                    X