Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown DVD Menus (I'm seeing if there's an interest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown DVD Menus (I'm seeing if there's an interest)

Hey all, I finally started a topic about the LazyTown DVD Menus. I'm mainly talking about the UK and Australian ones since I have a few of those, but this can be about any LazyTown DVD with fancy menus. As I said before, I have access to the menus for a few DVDs and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in getting them.

Here's a sample from the 2nd Australian DVD that you can play with:

AUDVD2_Menu8_Main_to_Episodes
    audvd2_menus[2].part1
    audvd2_menus[2].part2

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3oo...ytown-dvd-menu

Please note that the link leads to a .vob file inside of a .rar archive. There are also no interlaced lines in the .vob so you can take screenshots without any worry other than the resizing. The resolution should be 1024x576, or 16:9 aspect ratio, so don't forget to resize it from 720x576 to the proper 16:9 ratio depending on what you do.

So you may be asking, "What the heck am I supposed to do with this .vob?" I'm not sure actually, it may be of use for making screenshots, a fanvid, or whatever you want. It's up to you. I do know if you want to make screenshots, you can use VirtualDubMod to open and take screenshots, or snapshots as VDubMod calls it. If you need any help in that area, feel free to ask. Also feel free to request more menus, they're pretty small compared to everything else I ever uploaded. Oh, I forgot, the .vob is actually an MPEG2 file with an AC3 audio file. I hope that helps!

Re: LazyTown DVD Menus (I'm seeing if there's an interest)

Nice sample. I'm interested, these look like they might be fun to play with.

Comment

have you go the uk or icelandic ones??

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
        have you go the uk or icelandic ones??
        I've got all the UK DVDs in one form or another. I wish I had the Icelandic ones. If I did, I'd be a happy panda and upload all the stuff from them since I consider them so rare that everyone should have it. They also have Icelandic subtitles! I know how to convert them to a subtitle file (.srt) so that everyone would be able to use it. Alas, maybe some day ($15 USD each with Worldwide Shipping, it's not free). Psst, spread the word!

I haven't found the old Icelandic plays there yet though. I'll try to get an episode listing for all the DVDs so I know which one to buy to finish up the widescreen collection. Looks like I won't be ending my episode encoding days quite yet, until after those Icelandic ones that is.

Anyway, I'll start slowly working my way back through the UK DVDs menus. Probably backwards starting from UK DVD 7.

View it from left to right, it makes the last one look hilarious. That last one cracks me up.

Comment

does LazyPooky still have the files saved somewhere.
          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• LazyPooky
            LazyPooky commented
            Editing a comment
            Updated to mediafire download.

• possessor
            possessor commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Pooks - will download soon
        Working...
        X