Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Fix starring Julianna Rose Mauriello- Full Download [720p]

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
    ... ah and I'm sure I heard someone here said A Fix 2 street art ?
    No! No, you haven't... There are no beavecoons either. And if you ever hear "Freddy, der Himmelsdieb", ... run!

Comment

Finally watched it on youtube...as hilariously fun it was seeing Julianna in a serious movie...Id have to agree the acting was terrible...the plotlines were thing and confusing sometimes...and just the whole thing sucked..haha....its too bad shes not doing anymore films or tv.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky
        A Fix HD 1080p.mp4 469.1 MB
        Suddenly I feel so nostalgic. Or melancholic. Or something in-between. When there was Julianna, and only Julianna. The whole LazyTown world, the whole meaning of it was Julianna. I haven't watched a single season 3 episode, exept for two small segments - the forest song with sound off(to check out how they evolved with digital effects), and the part where she enters an airship, well, because I always wanted to see Stephanie in the airship. I mean, even Robbie made it there a few times.

This is high quality stuff from non-existing DVD:
        -dead links-
        Obviously, by "high quality" I mean greater resoliution. The movie itself has nothing to do with "high" or "quality". Exept for Julianna, of course, she will always be the highest, ICONIC quality.

Comment

That's film awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Slown View Post
            Suddenly I feel so nostalgic. Or melancholic. Or something in-between. When there was Julianna, and only Julianna. The whole LazyTown world, the whole meaning of it was Julianna. I haven't watched a single season 3 episode, exept for two small segments - the forest song with sound off(to check out how they evolved with digital effects), and the part where she enters an airship, well, because I always wanted to see Stephanie in the airship. I mean, even Robbie made it there a few times.

This is high quality stuff from non-existing DVD:
            -dead links-
            Obviously, by "high quality" I mean greater resoliution. The movie itself has nothing to do with "high" or "quality". Exept for Julianna, of course, she will always be the highest, ICONIC quality.
            Your links are down

Comment

Working...
            X