Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Entertainment already have problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Entertainment already have problems...

... so I will not tolerate anymore people who think they can pretend to be someone who works on the show. The company get into trouble when this happens. I think they already have enough to worry about considering their economy in Iceland at the moment. We've all seen those 'Juliannas' swearing at people and making them upset.

I recently came across 'SportaGirl11' on Youtube http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=SportaGirl11 read for yourself what she claims to be.

Can I ask you all to send her messages to persuade her not to lie anymore? I asked her nicely and she just swore at me. I ask you to be professional about it.

Stefan's daughter indeed! Don't think so. Sportacus' female stunt double?! Busy on set at the moment?! How stupid do these people think we are? There's nothing happening at the studios at the moment... there's just a handful of people there doing the office work.

Re: LazyTown Entertainment already have problems...

Solla Stiroa Stefansdottir?

Haha, I like that!

Comment

what is this shit cut it out quit making shit threads jesus christ

Comment

"hey everybody go feed one of the millions of internet trolls out there

thanks!

-sportagirl_10.5"

Comment

Well why don't you make more useful comments instead of just swearing all the time. This is a forum for fans of a KIDS SHOW afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
            Well why don't you make more useful comments instead of just swearing all the time.

That's like expecting stingy not to be greedy.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Hey guys, my young child likes viewing this forum with me! And if he was to see some of your comments, I would be pretty ticked off. Quite sick of it actually When you grow up and have kids of your own maybe you will understand, GROW UP yeah that's an idea.

All in favor of new administrators raise your hand now! Oh look I'm the only one here right now, guess the majority wins!
              Oh! and yes the bots hands were raised too

Comment

I don't have a kid of my own yet... but there's my two younger sisters. One of them is definitely a lot younger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21
                  Hey guys, my young child likes viewing this forum with me! And if he was to see some of your comments, I would be pretty ticked off. Quite sick of it actually When you grow up and have kids of your own maybe you will understand, GROW UP yeah that's an idea.

All in favor of new administrators raise your hand now! Oh look I'm the only one here right now, guess the majority wins!

The bots still love me! 3 Kudos to them LOLOLOLOLOL
                  Isn't it inconsistent that you're complaining about age-inappropriate content, given the selection of emoticons you've sprinkled through this paragraph! I'm not saying you shouldn't complain, I just don't understand the logic.

EDIT: seeing as I can no longer retract this post, I've edited it in line with Angelbaby's.

Comment

Stupid me Alan! I didn't know what fap meant till now! Sorry for the misunderstanding. Corrected it.
                    Thanks for pointing it out ;)

Comment

Sorry, I don't think I'll ever "grow up" as you put it. I mean, I run a LazyTown website.

Manchild for life.

Comment

... I didn't know what fap meant till now! ... ;)
                        Thee jest with us, are thee not?
                        Tell us what you thought the meaning of the term "shlick" might be.

Comment

Hey guys, my young child likes viewing this forum with me!
                          HEY, KID!
                          YOUR MOTHER'S RETARDED!

Only joking. :fap: :fap: :fap:

Comment

I read China think buy Iceland, so, what happen with LazyTown Entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                              I read China think buy Iceland, so, what happen with LazyTown Entertainment?
                              wercome, to razytown, a prace where you wanna stay. you meet robbie with his rotten prans, and sportacus save the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X