Building Laytown: POSSIBLE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Laytown: POSSIBLE?

I was just thinking about how cool it would be to have a real true to life scale of Lazytown. Where you could go into all the characters houses. They could even have robbies lair where you could climb down spiralling stairs and play dress up in all his costumes heheh far fetched I know. But not impossible. We could even hijack the goodyear blimp and give it a little sportastyle paint job rofl and let it float around the town :fap: IT'S STEPHER TIME

Re: Biulding Laytown: POSSIBLE?

Isn't there a school somewhere in South America that is a life-size Lazytown replica ?

Comment

I would totally live in a lazytown village.

If i was a super rich crazy person I would have already made Lazytown USA.

And yeah ponycat, lovethyconan found it and posted about that place a while back. Neat stuff.

Comment

i actually was thinking about that earlier angelbaby. cause i saw these pics: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/566345419biJypd and there are kids playing on pieces of the set! how awesome is that?

Originally posted by Ponycat
        Isn't there a school somewhere in South America that is a life-size Lazytown replica ?
        yeah, there was, but it wasn't completely acurate to the town: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1765 (still kinda cool though).

what would be a REALLY amazing is if magnus had a lazytown theme park built in iceland or something similar! they could have replicas of the buildings, and people in costume walking around, and stage shows, and playgrounds and sports equipment for kids to play with, and they could sell sports candy and lazytown goods! it would be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
          i actually was thinking about that earlier angelbaby. cause i saw these pics: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/566345419biJypd and there are kids playing on pieces of the set! how awesome is that?

Originally posted by Ponycat
          yeah, there was, but it wasn't completely acurate to the town: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1765 (still kinda cool though).

what would be a REALLY amazing is if magnus had a lazytown theme park built in iceland or something similar! they could have replicas of the buildings, and people in costume walking around, and stage shows, and playgrounds and sports equipment for kids to play with, and they could sell sports candy and lazytown goods! it would be epic!

Better than disney world because it wouldnt be built off of racism. :o

Comment

I agree with you on tht one. I despise Disney world :? I went with family and I really wa not impressed. Poor families can not afford to go there eithr because its so darn expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
              haha! QFT!

i was gonna say something like "it would be like disney land... only FUN!" but then i remembered i've never been so that's not exactly fair since i don't really know. but i'm still certian my imaginary lazytown land would be more fun than anywhere! also, no furries!

Comment

IT'S gotta have a skychaser ride. That would rock. IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                  haha! QFT!

i was gonna say something like "it would be like disney land... only FUN!" but then i remembered i've never been so that's not exactly fair since i don't really know. but i'm still certian my imaginary lazytown land would be more fun than anywhere! also, no furries!

LOL! The no furries comment made me smile for like the first time today. Awesome.

I've been to disney land and a friend of mine works there.
                  BTW, the water park down the street from disney world is more fun.

They are nazis! You can't have beards or long hair or an original thought or they hang you.
                  But they have monorails... so idk.

Comment

It could also include a circus show with Hug :fap: h Laurie as the ringleader

Comment

Would you ban Robbie's cow costume?

Comment

I LOVE THE TITLE IVE BEEN GIVEN Lazy poster
                        Which I guess to you guys its translated Lazy imposter
                        which translates to me that if your not part of the TRUE LT (Lazy Team) gang you and your posts get ignored.
                        Nice way to run a forum :? Ever heard that song "Were living in a front, its a put on"
                        Yeah I do believe thats the one. God I love that song.

Comment

Originally posted by crosis52
                          if you're talking to me... no, cause you can see his face so it's a-ok.
                          his three little pigs fursuit is out of the question though. lol.

really i just meant there wouldn't be a lot of strangers in mascot costumes like at disney world.

Comment

Originally posted by crosis52
                            if you're talking to me... no, cause you can see his face so it's a-ok.
                            his three little pigs fursuit is out of the question though. lol.

really i just meant there wouldn't be a lot of strangers in mascot costumes like at disney world.

For some reason I consider the Story Book/three pigs episode to be some bastard child of the show.

I just don't like it for some reason. :hitler:

Comment

spelling please

Comment

Working...
                              X