Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LazyTown episodes on Noggin!!

Hi guys!

I know it's been a LONG since I've been on here, but I have some GREAT news for US viewers!! All of a sudden, Noggin has been seriously promoting LazyTown for the past few months. Odd as it may seem, it's true! I don't know if any of you guys have been watching Noggin lately, but last month was "Get Up and Move" month; and the station featured a few promos that included LazyTown. And last weekend, they even aired a "new" (to Noggin at least) episode, "Play Day", to go along with the theme.

And now this month (September), even MORE new LazyTown episodes are coming to Noggin!! Starting this Sunday at 10:00am, "School Scam" is scheduled to air...and later this month (not sure exactly when), "Once Upon a Time" is too. These episodes are being premiered as part of Noggin's "Ready to Read" theme, according to a new promo. So US viewers...keep watching Noggin for more info on this, and be sure to check your schedules!!

I for one, have a lot of hope for the future of LazyTown in the USA. LazyTown Entertainment was even present at the annual US Liscensing Expo this year...that's got to mean that SOMETHING is in store for future American promotion...

Re: New LazyTown episodes on Noggin!!

your post was the highlight of my day
    my boys will be so happy ;)

Comment

It makes me really happy, maybe lazytown isn't dieing in the US after all.

Comment

yeah we really need it back over here. My countries health is snowballing into disaster.

Comment

Awesome news, thanks for tellling everyone, SportaSentai!

Comment

Thanks, SportaSentai!!

I don't have that level of cable unfortunately, but it's still quite cool to kno that the new eps are back on our tv..

Comment

Oh sexy! Can't wait start watching LazyTown on TV again!

Comment

UPDATE: Made a mistake, everyone...looks like Noggin will NOT be airing "Once Upon a Time" after all. But School Scam aired last weekend (I watched it)!! Did anyone else catch it? (It's on Time Warner On-Demand as well, if you didn't.) I hope they continue to air more.

Comment

Bah, forgot to watch it! I must remember to check it out this week! (?w?)?

Comment

Working...
                  X