X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown pc games!

Soon in the stores!

Re: LAZYTOWN PC GAMES!

Yes, I saw that few days ago, not is Wii game, but...

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      Yes, I saw that few days ago, not is Wii game, but...
      Even better.

PC > Wii

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
        Even better.

PC > Wii
        Yes (I don't have a Wii, so I'm bound to agree), but wouldn't a Wii game be more in keeping with the LT ethos? Then we could all bound around like nutters while playing on the computer. What about "Wii Bowling Mail", for instance? lol

Comment

Cool. It may be good or bad since PC is easier to do. As those say, buy it if you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
            Cool. It may be good or bad since PC is easier to do. As those say, buy it if you like it!
            Right on man

Comment

Im a graphic designer and I ive worked on both mac and pc. I hate macs I took a bat to myold mac
              I am excited about the new games. I also have much respect for Maggi for creating such a vibrant, unique show for kids. I am an aerobics instructor also. The most beautiful thing about that man is his mind. Truly remakable.

Comment

remarkable ;) sorry

Comment

For some reason Lazytown's popularity has dissapated recently. I wonder if these games will flop.

Comment

Lazytown will never flop. Besides even if the games do not turn out to be as popular. THE EMPIRE STILL STANDS. ;) all the people that had a part in this deserve a pat on the back. SPORTACUS FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21
                      Lazytown will never flop. Besides even if the games do not turn out to be as popular. THE EMPIRE STILL STANDS. ;) all the people that had a part in this deserve a pat on the back. SPORTACUS FOR PRESIDENT
                      Well said madam, I agree, Lazytown has just been... resting.
                      Also... ROBBIE ROTTEN FOR PRIME MINISTER
                      Also as well... didn't ultramagnus develop a LT game?

Comment

As far as i know i believe he did> ;) but dont quote me on that
                        i hear that tyler wasnt in on the whole gig so hes a bit upset hahaaha>
                        i heard that the big dawgs of the post are conspiring against ultramagus for not
                        including him in the gig rofl but im sure that tyler doesnt stand a chance up against ultramagnus because i know ForGreatJustin has got his back and front ROFL haaaaahaaha
                        theres always a way though ya know :fap: wwf smackdown get lazy style hehe
                        PS. maybe xixer could be the referee X> :fap:

until me and edgar doubleteam u guys rofl IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Talk about win! Then again, I doubt my roommate will enjoy watching me play that on my pc I fully expect the "I'm Chris Hansen" jokes to start up again :|

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21
                            As far as i know i believe he did> ;) but dont quote me on that
                            i hear that tyler wasnt in on the whole gig so hes a bit upset hahaaha>
                            i heard that the big dawgs of the post are conspiring against ultramagus for not
                            including him in the gig rofl but im sure that tyler doesnt stand a chance up against ultramagnus because i know ForGreatJustin has got his back and front ROFL haaaaahaaha
                            theres always a way though ya know :fap: wwf smackdown get lazy style hehe
                            PS. maybe xixer could be the referee X> :fap:

until me and edgar doubleteam u guys rofl IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S HAMMER TIME
                            Ermmm..... yeah.

Something like that. :|

Comment

I'm searching for something that I know exists, but I keep getting told it doesn't on the plus side, I found the following online game, which is worth playing just to hear American buzzwords spoken with an Icelandic accent ^_^ (Magnus).

SUPER HERO CHALLENGE GAME

I'm guessing they ripped this from one of the pc games? I finished playing the game ages ago, but I've been listening to the background music :headbang: ...which lasts 10 minutes, lol.

You hear Juliannas voice too when you play as Stephanie.
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                              X