X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: demi lovato cuts herself

Originally posted by pooky
    Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
    Screw you's a little harsh, but what have I come to expect from GL?

(ialsohatemiley)

*runs as far away as possible so she doesn't get shot by oozmin*
    You don't have to run, Ooozmin doesn't like Miley, only Xixer does . btw I can't see why somebody can 'hate' Demi. She is so talented and famous but still herself, she is too normal, she's like your best friend so you can't hate her. And I don't think I have seen any 'demichan' sites (just to name it like that).
    PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO OPINION!
    1)Do you know her personaly to say these things about her, Pooky? And even if you would, you can never read some people for what they are, no matter how hard you try.
    2)NO STARS ARE YOUR FRIEND THEY'RE ONLY "FRIENDS" ARE FAME AND FORTUNE
    3)I admire and respect alot of people, but i idolatryse NONE

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      ... i idolatryse NONE
      What about Stephanie? Think carefully now...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
        Originally posted by LazyTownWW
        ... i idolatryse NONE
        What about Stephanie? Think carefully now...
        Ummm, what are you trying to say more exactly, cause I'm not getting the drift here... :?
        Why would I idolatryse a fictional character?!
        As for JRM, I already stated my opinion on here somewhere on this forum.
        Are you trying to say that you idolatryse her, or Jully, man??? ;)

Comment

(ialsohatemiley)

You don't have to run, Ooozmin doesn't like Miley, only Xixer does . btw I can't see why somebody can 'hate' Demi. She is so talented and famous but still herself, she is too normal, she's like your best friend so you can't hate her. And I don't think I have seen any 'demichan' sites (just to name it like that).
          The reason I don't like Demi and other teen singers is... they're just aren't my bag. I'm not into teen Disney stuff. Granted, I WOULD be at 11 (memories of Lizzie McGuire FTW), and I think when I said Demi "hater" it was a little too strong. I don't HATE the teen artists Disney have on their roster, but I certainaly don't LIKE them.

There's my two kronur.

Comment

No, I'm talking about Stephanie. She who descended and danced for our sins.

Comment

(ialsohatemiley)

I was gonna say F you but I remembered you are a newer member so I restrained myself. But pooks I am a Miley fan myself, she is my #2. Dont worry about it XD >.<

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin

(ialsohatemiley)

I was gonna say F you but I remembered you are a newer member so I restrained myself. But pooks I am a Miley fan myself, she is my #2. Dont worry about it XD >.<
                Sorry Ooozmin, than I misread that somewhere or probably confusing with someone else. Miley is ok ;)

and where the f*ck did that signature came from :?
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes, I'll say it.

Some of Miley's songs are GREAT to dance to, and I do like one or two of Demi's songs, but they really don't appeal to me.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Still doesn't look like cuts to me. Cheap silicone wristbands again ;)

Comment

lol you talking about my sig pooks?

Comment

haha no, your sig is ok but mine was changed. And I found out who did that, brothers can be sooooo funny sometimes . I forgot to log off for a moment. It's OK now.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

haha no, your sig is ok but mine was changed. And I found out who did that, brothers can be sooooo funny sometimes . I forgot to log off for a moment. It's OK now.
                        lol good cause I didn't notice anything LOL

Comment

All you bitches argue over nothing.

MILEY SUPREMACY

Comment

off topic begin (again)
                            The reason I don't like Demi and other teen singers is... they're just aren't my bag. I'm not into teen Disney stuff. Granted, I WOULD be at 11 (memories of Lizzie McGuire FTW), and I think when I said Demi "hater" it was a little too strong. I don't HATE the teen artists Disney have on their roster, but I certainaly don't LIKE them.

There's my two kronur.
                            Julianna did some Disney stuff too, and Demi doesn't do Disney for a few years. They both have a Disney history so that's not a very good argument I think. Maybe it's the music. o well on topic again
                            off topic end

on topic
                            I don't think she cuts herself. otherwise she would cover that marks out of shameness

Comment

[size=1][color=#808080]

on topic
                              I don't think she cuts herself. otherwise she would cover that marks out of shameness
                              Or D*sney would make her.

Comment

[size=1][color=#808080]

on topic
                                Or D*sney would make her.
                                nah

Comment

Working...
                                X