Julianna in UK Mirror newspaper yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna in UK Mirror newspaper yesterday

My mum told me that Julianna was in the Mirror newspaper yesterday. It was about her playing Pyper in A Fix saying that she's growing up to fast and that she she shouldn't be doing films about killing at her age. There was a picture of her as Stephanie and the picture where she holds up the gun.

Re: Julianna in UK newspaper yesterday

Sounds like a bunk article.

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
      Sounds like a bunk article.
      This is the Daily Mirror we're talking about. I doubt there's a single word in it that isn't part of a bunk article.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
        My mum told me that Julianna was in the Mirror newspaper yesterday. It was about her playing Pyper in A Fix saying that she's growing up to fast and that she she shouldn't be doing films about killing and doing lesbian films at her age. There was a picture of her as Stephanie and the picture where she holds up the gun.

I know that the company want whats best for the actors etc but come on doing a film where shes holds up and gun and is apparently about lesbians is a bit f**king stupid. She's meant to be a good role model for young children. I know most of you probably won't agree with me, but that's my opinion.
        Does Any one have the link to the article

Comment

Someone can include a picture or the pictures of the newspaper where is include the interview please?

Comment

mizz_pink can you ask your mum about which newspaper it was on so it would be alot more easier to find?

Comment

Originally posted by master131
              mizz_pink can you ask your mum about which newspaper it was on so it would be alot more easier to find?
              As mizz_pink posted on July 21st that the story was in the Mirror "yesterday", then I'd put money on it being in the Mirror dated July 20th... just a guess though

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
                As mizz_pink posted on July 21st that the story was in the Mirror "yesterday", then I'd put money on it being in the Mirror dated July 20th... just a guess though
                Oops.. Maybe I should look more carefully >.<

Comment

Easily done. Have you found the story online yet? I checked the Mirror's website the other day, but got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
                    Easily done. Have you found the story online yet? I checked the Mirror's website the other day, but got nothing.
                    Well I typed 20th July The mirror all that up was top 4 stories on 20th July but nothing about Julianna. So I typed Julianna into themirror search thing and some article came up about other people. But there was one Julianna related. It was something about Bing Bang becoming the Uk Christmas No. 1 in Decmeber 2006 and thats about it. Nothing else Julianna related.

Comment

Hopefully, mizz_pink can somehow scan the newspaper article and put it on GL. If she still has the newspaper that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X