LazyTown/Doctor Who crossover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown/Doctor Who crossover?

On David Tennant's forum we were discussing Doctor Who-related dreams we had. So I posted my Doctor Who/LazyTown dream:

"I had a dream I was in a parallel universe where the Doctor was real, and I was on the TARDIS with the Doctor and Captain Jack. And I said I wanted to go to LazyTown... and the Doctor didn't want to go there... maybe he has something against elves... or didn't fancy going somewhere where everyone burst into song and dance routines...

OH I REMEMBER! The kids from LazyTown had been abducted by aliens who we were fighting or something and I wanted to take them home to a time not too long after they'd been abducted so their parents wouldn't be suspicious... and he didn't want to for some reason.

So I decided 'fine then... I'll fly the TARDIS'... and Jack and the Doctor just stared at me while I started flipping switches and deciding what time and where to go and it wasn't a really bumpy ride like it usually is.

I went and opened the door and said "LazyTown (then the date and I time I had said before but I can't remember what)" and the Doctor just stared at me and said "How did you do that?" and I said "Oh... I've been watching you. Correct time and place... and not a bumpy ride... on my first try... and I'm 15... and you're a 903 year old Timelord..." So the Doctor was just in shock and Jack was laughing his head off that a 15 year old could drive the TARDIS better than the Doctor.

And then Jack went after Sportacus... and Robbie... but that's another story..."

There was someone on there who liked the idea... and would like to see a Doctor Who/LazyTown crossover for next year's Children in Need special...

So... anyone else like the idea?

Re: LazyTown/Doctor Who crossover?

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
    And then Jack went after Sportacus... and Robbie... but that's another story...
    Ahahahaha! That's classic Captain Harkness, brilliant.
    I think the crossover's an excellent idea, someone should get Magnús on the case now!

Comment

Haha, I think it's great too! :) The bit about Jack made me laugh a bit as well.

Comment

I've sent the idea to Stefan and Jodi... wondering whether they're up for it... I know Jodi likes Torchwood... he has 3 pages on his profile and one of them is Torchwood...

Hmmm... if I have a way of contacting LazyTown... I need a way of contacting BBC Wales... well I think I found 'special effects Danny' on Facebook and sent him a message last week... if he ever replies... I'll sned the idea to him...

Any ideas for the script people? Other than what I've written...

Comment

..now THAT is trippy, LOL!

But as long as Rose is with them too.. I'm all for it!

Comment

http://drhazelrotten10.deviantart.com/a ... 1-92851812

Finally finished it.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
              X