Clear All

• What is the best show on the BBC?

Thats right. Top Gear.

Re: What is the best show on the BBC?

nothing

british people suck

Comment

i've missed the last two episodes of dr who and top gear. goddamnyou wii!

Comment

top gear is just a boring car show and doctor who is just too ****ing ridiculous to start watching, what is it up to 50 seasons now or some shit

it'd take 3 god damn lifetimes to watch every doctor who episode

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
          top gear is just a boring car show and doctor who is just too ****ing ridiculous to start watching, what is it up to 50 seasons now or some shit

You're just pissed that your website is dead, and that no one on here really likes Hannah Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin

You're just pissed that your website is dead, and that no one on here really likes Hannah Montana.

Comment

So what? You're a ginger. Lets see you fix that fag.

Comment

So what? You're a ginger. Lets see you fix that fag.
                b&

Comment

Top Gear is one of the best TV shows ever made. I love it. The camerawork is stunning, and the dialogue is witty and funny. We are getting our own version in Australia soon, but I don't think it will be as good as the BBC one.

Dr Who is fantastic, but the Doctor seems to be spending too much time snogging girls for my like. Torchwood is excellent, have they filmed a second season yet ??

The BBC is one of the best producers of TV shows in the world. There is some good TV coming out of America (Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Rome) but by and large UK television is sooo much better than American.

Comment

Snogging is the worst term I have ever heard.

Snogging? It sounds like some kind of nose fetish...

Comment

kk Miley Cyrus is awesome!

BUT TOPGEAR IS ****ING PWN I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Remember the "great American road trip" or w/e...classic!

Comment

Torchwood's season season ran back in the early spring; it was ehh, okay.. I think the premiere was the best ep, really. (Jack! "Spike"! Oy! LOL) They will probably start filming the third soon, for it to be ready by next spring.

And the Doctor doesn't snog anywhere near as many ppl as Jack does! For the Doctor, who has only had like ONE kiss per season, they were all out of *necessity*, ie saving a life (minus the second season one which was Rose being possessed by overly flirty Cassandra, and the VotD special ep which were really just a goodbye gesture for Astrid) - first season finale, Rose being consumed by the Tardis energy; third season premiere, a genetic transfer with Martha to distract the rhino police; fourth season ep, the Doctor was poisoned and for the cure to work, his system needed a shock and they didn't have anything electrical around so Donna surprised him with a kiss. I hardly see how basically ONE kiss or so a year could be "too much".. lol.

And personally, as a major Doctor/Rose fangurl, I'm thinking there'd *better* be a reunion kiss in the finale ep this weekend... ;P

More on topic.. I don't watch any of the other new BBC shows, but old favorites are Red Dwarf, Coupling, Keeping Up Appearances, Vicar Of Dibley.

Comment

Working...
                        X