Julie on Basil Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie on Basil Brush

Julie Westwood was on Basil Brush on CBBC this morning a pointless topic but thought I would tell you

Re: Julie on Basil Brush

Originally posted by mizz_pink
    Julie Westwood was on Basil Brush on CBBC this morning a pointless topic but thought I would tell you
    Why was she on?

Comment

Not pointless at all – interesting to see her in the flesh, so to speak, as a real person, but still acting with puppets.
      The episode is on the BBC iPlayer for the next 6 days………

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/ ... d=b0088z0d

Comment

Can someone download that segment of the BBC website. It usually won't let people from other countries access the videos.

I'm glad to hear that Basil is still on the TV, I used to watch him 30 years ago !! Boom Boom !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
          Can someone download that segment of the BBC website. It usually won't let people from other countries access the videos.

I'm glad to hear that Basil is still on the TV, I used to watch him 30 years ago !! Boom Boom !!
          Yeah sorry, as you say, it seems to be only available to UK viewers, however, I have downloaded it and made a lowish quality un-bugged 50mb avi file of this episode for ya - 25 mins long .
          Download here…. http://lix.in/-26d132
          30 years ago??? I don’t know about you, but Basil doesn’t seem to have aged a bit!!! Boom Boom!!!!!
          (and if anyone wants the original high quality 356mb wmv, let me know)

Comment

The link won't work -_-". My browser (IE7) keeps ticking when I click on continue. WTF??? Then the megaupload link came up, I copieed it quickly then pasted it and its still ticking!

Comment

Thanks for posting that. I really enjoyed watching am and glad to see that Basil's jokes are horrendous as they used to be. Julie Westwood is obviously a woman of many talents.

Comment

"Your codename is... Windbreaker."

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                  Originally posted by Ponycat

Yeah sorry, as you say, it seems to be only available to UK viewers, however, I have downloaded it and made a lowish quality un-bugged 50mb avi file of this episode for ya - 25 mins long .
                  Download here…. http://lix.in/-26d132
                  30 years ago??? I don’t know about you, but Basil doesn’t seem to have aged a bit!!! Boom Boom!!!!!
                  (and if anyone wants the original high quality 356mb wmv, let me know)
                  Is the 356mb version safe because that site is the safest

Thanks for the episode by the way

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
                    Is the 356mb version safe because that site is the safest
                    I'm guessing you're asking if the larger version I have has had its "BBC restrictions" removed, but as this is a slightly dodgy matter, I will have to speak to you privately.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for info, and thank Burt for the conversion and "certain" removal from the WMV file. :)

If possible, could I request that 356MB version?

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                        If possible, could I request that 356MB version?
                        No probs Nindan.. a carrier pigeon with my PM is winging it's way to you now.

Comment

Working...
                        X