Lazytown In Sign Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown In Sign Language

Hehehe, dunno if anyone else in the UK has been watching it on cebeebies just now, but does anyone else find it halerious when the lady tries to sign the bing bang song? Lol Her facial expressions are brilliant lol!

Re: Lazytown In Sign Language

Originally posted by thecurseofblondie
    Hehehe, dunno if anyone else in the UK has been watching it on cebeebies just now, but does anyone else find it halerious when the lady tries to sign the bing bang song? Lol Her facial expressions are brilliant lol!
    I get scared by those people...

They should have least got Justin Fletcher to do the signing...

Comment

Haha, I need to see this! I don't normally watch the sign language ones because it puts me off, and I tend to try copying them.
      It's funny watching sign language people on Boogie Beebies as well.

Comment

Yeah know what ya mean about them being distracting, lol, but watching them bing bang was worth it, it was a pretty aged lady so it made her dance moves ever more amusing!! Lool boogie beebies is great... not that i've ever watched it... my nephew likes it....

Comment

Sounds like an interesting thing they have over there. I wonder what it looks like.

Comment

I'll have to look out for that.

What time is it on?

Comment

Originally posted by eleanor
              I'll have to look out for that.

What time is it on?
              Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm... I think... anyway, it's the second LazyTown on those days.

Comment

I finally saw it at the weekend. It was Pixelspix and the woman's facial expressions kind of scared me when they were doing "Have You Ever".
                It was pretty cool though.

Comment

Haha, I'm gonna have to watch it with the sign language when it is next on.
                  Sounds funny!

Comment

I have a deaf friend, and I would love to show him some of this.

I strongly assume that this does not get aired anymore, as LazyTown in general is a dying trend, but where could one go, to hopefully find some clips of this?
                    I'm in no way asking for full episodes, I would just love to show him the fact, that a show as LazyTown actually pays respect to the hearing aided ones as well.
                    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

This has just reminded me of something.
                      I always thought lazytown was too short to be cut up with commercials, but for the first time I was watching an episode on boomerang, around 10 minutes in they broke for TWELVE commercials, the bloody commercials were on longer than the first 10 minutes of the episode!! horrible tv network.

Anyway, sadly, signed episodes are no more. The individual tv network pays for the sign langauge interpreter, not the show they're signing over. I'm ashamed to say that the BBC is payed for by British people, but the BBC has said on numerous occasions "it's easy to access SUBTITLES on most televisions" because, you know, they can pay for welsh tv channels, but paying for deaf people to watch televison rather than READ it would be a ridiculous waste of money better spent on board members.
                      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                        For the first time I was watching an episode on boomerang, around 10 minutes in they broke for TWELVE commercials, the bloody commercials were on longer than the first 10 minutes of the episode!! horrible tv network.
                        Wait, when was this? Because I often watch the episodes on Boomerang, and there are no commercials here. Sounds weird, as Boomerang broadcast the same things all over the world, and a 10 minute commercial break, would really mess up the time schedule.

Anyway, sadly, signed episodes are no more. The individual tv network pays for the sign langauge interpreter, not the show they're signing over. I'm ashamed to say that the BBC is payed for by British people, but the BBC has said on numerous occasions "it's easy to access SUBTITLES on most televisions" because, you know, they can pay for welsh tv channels, but paying for deaf people to watch televison rather than READ it would be a ridiculous waste of money better spent on board members.
                        This is really sad. But then again, at least BBC had the decency to actually make it in the first place. Like - I cannot imagine that Sprout would have done the same thing. If they have, I excuse, but I seriously can't imagine that they've done it.
                        Anyway, do you, or anybody else, know where I can find some of these interpreted episodes? Or perhaps some TV-spots for it? Maybe someone has an old DVR recording of something?
                        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                        X