X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Silvess spills the beans

Originally posted by Xizer
    Originally posted by Mosheddy
    Is that seriously the worst picture of her you can find? Out of thousands and thousands... I'd say she's doin' pretty damn well if that's the worst one.
    LMAO, I can't believe you're actually making excuses for her and ofcourse she looks better, shes wearing makeup! Doesn't stop her from looking like the back end of a bus though.

Oh yeah well

YOUR MOM
    L2quote ADMIN-SAN!

Comment

http://theatherrules.ytmnd.com/http://t ... ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
        Is that seriously the worst picture of her you can find? Out of thousands and thousands... I'd say she's doin' pretty damn well if that's the worst one.
        LMAO, I can't believe you're actually making excuses for her and ofcourse she looks better, shes wearing makeup! Doesn't stop her from looking like the back end of a bus though.

Oh yeah well

YOUR MOM
        L2quote ADMIN-SAN!

Comment

Good job, Mosheddy, on getting that Silvess guy to talk. Also on pretending to be Stodghill when he suspected you were. Silvess sure did have some strange behavior. I wonder why he acted the way he did when people asked a bunch of questions back during the fakening. I guess, in retrospect, it was similar to how I acted when I "believed" in Chi/Qigong when someone questioned it. Essentially, no rational thinking. To correct something Silvess said, everyone is capable of being fooled, no one is immune. You just have to learn to think about things critically with a healthy dose of skepticism.

If this Silvess character is really interested in explaining, maybe he can be unbanned temporarily. Does he still hang around in AIM?

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
            Good job, Mosheddy, on getting that Silvess guy to talk. Also on pretending to be Stodghill when he suspected you were. Silvess sure did have some strange behavior. I wonder why he acted the way he did when people asked a bunch of questions back during the fakening. I guess, in retrospect, it was similar to how I acted when I "believed" in Chi/Qigong when someone questioned it. Essentially, no rational thinking. To correct something Silvess said, everyone is capable of being fooled, no one is immune. You just have to learn to think about things critically with a healthy dose of skepticism.

If this Silvess character is really interested in explaining, maybe he can be unbanned temporarily. Does he still hang around in AIM?
            Yes and he would like to explain himself again.

Comment

Somebody sum this shit up for nigga llike me please

Comment

CasMosheddy (2:40:25 AM): tbh, knowing getlazy, they will just want the nudes
                Nudes?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyducky
                  Nudes?
                  Where are these nudes you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
                    Originally posted by Rubyducky
                    Nudes?
                    Where are these nudes you speak of?

Okay, Silvess said that just because He thought Eddy was David stodghill and was trying to get him to prove it by validating that they didnt exist.

So just chill out about the nudes that don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                      Okay, Silvess said that just because He thought Eddy was David stodghill and was trying to get him to prove it by validating that they didn't exist.

So just chill out about the nudes that don't exist.
                      That kid is full of excuses. I don't doubt he saw a nude of some sort and he wasn't just trying to guess me out as he was 100% ready to believe I was stodghill with no proof at all, just assumption. What i doubt is his ability to distinguish between a picture of Julianna and a picture of someone else, like most noobs on this forum who believed the picture of two girls kissing was her and Amanda.

Anyway, he hasn't attempted to come on here and explain anything.

Comment

That Silvess was a convincing guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X