Stefan smokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stefan smokes?

People in Japan smoke a lot. Mainly because they're ignorant about it. I read, that the cigarette packs don't carry any warning of how it can cause lung cancer ect on em (they MAY have fixed that by now. at least I hope).

Hey Glanni. You know how Robbie spies on the children of Lazy Town, to see if they're eating healthy and exercising ect? well you could be the one to spy on Robbie Rotten. D:

Here's what you would say while spying on him, while he's carrying a Winston pack, from your very own lair:

Originally posted by glanni
    I hate those god awful Winston cigarettes. They smell the worst of all, in my opinion and those are the ones he smokes! BLEH! I would pull faces too if he just got finished with one.
    difference is, yours would be a good cause <3

Comment

Yes! I could completely spy on him from my own lair and it would be for a very good cause. I think we should make a card and send it to him, asking him to never smoke again.

I think it would work. I am completely up for sending it. Everyone can send me cards, and I'll pack it all together in one thing and send it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
        Do you mean this picture?

I hate those god awful Winston cigarettes. They smell the worst of all, in my opinion and those are the ones he smokes! BLEH! I would pull faces too if he just got finished with one.
        Cool picture! I'm more amused by him in full makeup eating pancakes then the cigs...where did you find that photo? I thought I saw all the behind-the-scenes photos out there.

Comment

Yeah that picture Glanni!

Comment

I have found some of the most random pictures on the internet. All I can say is, I google Lazytown and lazytown related words.

Comment

Forget the cigs... I think he should stop eating plates of gravy! O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
                Some countries are really anti - smoking, in other countries it's quite acceptable. Where does Iceland sit ?? Anyone know ?

Iceland started they're No Smoking Law, i think 1st June 2007, i only know cos i was there at the time, quite gutted at not being able to smoke in public places :( never mind, i'm quitting monday

Comment

Ha grats I just quit too!

Comment

I'm of two minds on this - what he does is his business, which is what we can say about any of our own activities in real life. However, I've known too many folks who have either succumbed to or suffered from ailments due to smoking, including my younger brother (he quit cold turkey after ending up in the hospital with a very bad infection that hit his lungs). If Stefan has quit smoking since the last post, I give him major kudos. If not, well...that's his choice. I hope its effects never, ever catch up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni View Post
                      Probably a really stupid thing to bring up but... how many people knew that Stefan smokes? I didn't know until I saw some off-camera pictures of him.
                      Really ? Can u show me these pictures? I’m very shocked that he was smoking :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Rotten View Post
                        Really ? Can u show me these pictures? I’m very shocked that he was smoking :(
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	lzt-people-behind-lazytown-195.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	150409

Comment

Stefan smokes?

In the live action "We are number one" he says he uses false teeth as a part of the whole Robbie costume. Kind of makes sense now, seeing as smoking discolors your teeth.

I personally don't agree with it, but let you do you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
                            In the live action "We are number one" he says he uses false teeth as a part of the whole Robbie costume. Kind of makes sense now, seeing as smoking discolors your teeth.
                            Actually the fake teeth give him the specific speech thing that Robbie does, it's not a costume thing.

Comment

Stefan smokes?

Ow man, I didn't know that! I thought it was just for looks/aesthetic purposes

Comment

The teeth were to make him have more of an overbite/buck-tooth kind of thing. It was to make Robbie look a bit more goofy. Stefan used to smoke, but quit smoking years before he passed away.

Comment

Working...
                                X