Stefan smokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan smokes?

Probably a really stupid thing to bring up but... how many people knew that Stefan smokes? I didn't know until I saw some off-camera pictures of him.

Re: Stefan smokes?

He's not doing a very good job promoting healthy habits

Comment

My thoughts exactly. A little piece of my childhood just crumbled away when I found out. <- Being very dramatic.

Comment

He's Robbie Rotten! what else did you expect! lol

No, but seriously. That's pretty bad :( I saw a pic of him sitting down, with a pack of cigz next to him.

Comment

I have a picture of him holding a lit cigarette.

Comment

Caught in the act :/

Think you can post the pic?

Comment

[img]http://img375.**********.us/img375/8566/11111cs3.jpg[/img]

And it HAS to be those nasty Winston cigarettes too.

Comment

Poor Stefan. Hope he quits smoking. Dying from lung cancer is a pretty bad way to go. :|

Comment

Funny picture of him on set with a pack with him, or was it a lighter....can't remember.

No wonder poor little steph always makes funny faces when he's in her face, he probably stinks!

Comment

Do you mean this picture?

[img]http://img143.**********.us/img143/902/1111tp8.jpg[/img]

I hate those god awful Winston cigarettes. They smell the worst of all, in my opinion and those are the ones he smokes! BLEH! I would pull faces too if he just got finished with one.

Comment

And here was me thinking he was all healthy... he said in LTE interviews that he hated candy and liked vegetables like Sportacus...

Comment

Yeah but that's eating healthy. Which we all know he does. He's got a waistline to die for is all... (and a nice butt)

Some things are just vices and I think this is one of his. I haven't found many pictures of him smoking. It's like trying to find big foot. I'm just really surprised that he smokes. I thought even if he did smoke before having kids he would stop after. You know... lead by example.

Comment

Ha. As of this week I smoke too. Irony is that my dad just quit after doing it since 10 yrs old.

Comment

Some countries are really anti - smoking, in other countries it's quite acceptable. Where does Iceland sit ?? Anyone know ?

Comment

They are pretty anti-smake from what I know. Legal age is 18, lots of anti advert laws iirc

Comment

Working...
                              X