X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stefan Karl Part II Interview

Originally posted by ShooBop-ShooBop
    How do I know you didn't make that up?

And anyway, it certainly isn't on the interview. And if it was, it probably was something that didn't belong there in the first place. Like I said before about the edited "Crystal Caper" episode. Stefan's line about the Texas coffee mug had to be cut out before it aired.
    It was definitely in that interview for 3 days at the weekend it came out, all of the LJ community saw it... that's the copy of the bit I sent to my teachers with little kids... or who have a general interest in the show.

Comment

Sounds like alot of hooey about nothin'. This looks like one of those things that was blown way out of proportion. And I for one am going to forget about it.

Hope you do too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShooBop-ShooBop
        Sounds like alot of hooey about nothin'. This looks like one of those things that was blown way out of proportion. And I for one am going to forget about it.

Hope you do too.
        It was a good thing it was blown out of proportion... and I won't forget it... and I doubt others on LJ will forget about it... because that weekend, we all came together... we got behind the real mission of the show... not just one of the actors... we all came to realise what it's really all about.

So thanks to it, we now have a big family.

Comment

Uh, I would also have to disbelieve you in that claim of having called LTE and getting told the website is authentic and valid. Especially given the fact that I was the one that called them and found out it was all bunk in the first place, and the person who told me so.

Comment

You're ALL crazzzzzzzzzy!

Have a nice day

Comment

This is such a round about fight. There's no way to prove whatever you say on the internet. I could say I called LTE and they say you're all idiots and Stefan is really a monkey. It's doesn't matter. Stop fighting like children. Yes, it sucked that the interview had that false information in it. Yes, it was a mean hoax that upset every one of us in some way and the poor kids involved. But that's life.

Someone lies, everyone's upset. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
                This is such a round about fight. There's no way to prove whatever you say on the internet. I could say I called LTE and they say you're all idiots and Stefan is really a monkey. It's doesn't matter. Stop fighting like children. Yes, it sucked that the interview had that false information in it. Yes, it was a mean hoax that upset every one of us in some way and the poor kids involved. But that's life.

Someone lies, everyone's upset. Move on.

I couldn't have put it better myself!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Official Retraction Statement

Hello,

Due to recent public outcry, I am required to release this official
                  statement:

A portion of this interview has been retracted at the request of Stefan Karl.

Apologies are offered for any inconvenience.

Comment

Thanks Purple Dove - that makes sense...

Comment

Now that only brings up the question of why it was in the interview to begin with if Stefan isn't planning on leaving. And if it was an announcement, why was it retracted?

See? This can go around and around. Purple Dove swears by it, so until an Official statement by LT is made, I say we put this to rest.

Comment

You know what my theory is ? I reckon Stefan was drunk, and being silly. After all what was the go with the whole 'aeroplane flying over my nipples' ? He either has quit, but it's not public knowledge, or he was having a joke at Purple Dove's expense. Either way, the question is still not answered.

But by the sounds of those spin off episodes there is no Robbie

Comment

Yup, I agree with you on that Ponycat! A drunken party sounds more like it. LOL

And wow! I was waiting for Purple Dove to say something about it.

Comment

so he quit or not? i hope not...

Comment

Originally posted by nico402
                              so he quit or not? i hope not...
                              Well, best guess is he's not quitting, because that's why he didn't want that to be printed.

Comment

Stefan doesn't drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X