Stefan Karl Part II Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stefan Karl Part II Interview

Yup! Spanish Inquisition! and while we're at it, a bit of McCarthyism perhaps?
    I fail to see how those relate to me not trusting websites that fabricate information, so I'll just assume you have no idea what you are talking about. For your benifit though, I'll put this in perspective.

Say a reporter who works for a reputable newspaper is told to interview a political canidate. Either because he/she can't secure the interview, or the interview is "boring", the reporter simply makes up or adds parts to the interview and presents this as what the canidate actually said. Shouldn't this person be held accountable for their actions? Doesn't this call into question the accuracy of the reporter's previous articles?

I don't personaly have anything against ltp, I just don't like people getting away with blatent bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
      Yup! Spanish Inquisition! and while we're at it, a bit of McCarthyism perhaps?
      I fail to see how those relate to me not trusting websites that fabricate information, so I'll just assume you have no idea what you are talking about. For your benifit though, I'll put this in perspective.

Say a reporter who works for a reputable newspaper is told to interview a political canidate. Either because he/she can't secure the interview, or the interview is "boring", the reporter simply makes up or adds parts to the interview and presents this as what the canidate actually said. Shouldn't this person be held accountable for their actions? Doesn't this call into question the accuracy of the reporter's previous articles?

I don't personaly have anything against ltp, I just don't like people getting away with blatent bullshit.

Since you seem to want it that way, how about a little flame-war, Scarecrow?

Pheeeeeeuuuuwhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by ShooBop-ShooBop

Pheeeeeeuuuuwhhhhhh!
        Naw, I think I've made my point. I have better things to do than getting in long-winded internet arguments/flamewars.

Comment

[quote=Sir Finkus]
          Originally posted by "ShooBop-ShooBop":28135

Pheeeeeeuuuuwhhhhhh!
          Naw, I think I've made my point. I have better things to do than getting in long-winded internet arguments/flamewars.[/quote:28135]

Me too. *yawn*

Comment

One more thing. There's another possible scenario to this mess that everyone seems to have overlooked. Perhaps Stefan in his usual banter (and if you bothered to read the interview, this boy looks like he's loaded with banter! lol) made a "lousy joke" that had to be taken out.

Another example of this happenstance is talked about in the first Ltp Stefan interview, where he was talking about the Texas coffee mug incident, that had to be edited out of the episode "LazyTown Crystal Caper".

As far as condemning the entire Ltp website as "fake" or "fraudulent", do you think that Magnus or even LT Entertainment would allow such a website, supposedly spreading lies about interviews, to exist on the internet without swooping in to shut them down with their lawyers?

Comment

One more thing. There's another possible scenario to this mess that everyone seems to have overlooked. Perhaps Stefan in his usual banter (and if you bothered to read the interview, this boy looks like he's loaded with banter! lol) made a "lousy joke" that had to be taken out.

Another example of this happenstance is talked about in the first Ltp Stefan interview, where he was talking about the Texas coffee mug incident, that had to be edited out of the episode "LazyTown Crystal Caper".

As far as condemning the entire Ltp website as "fake" or "fraudulent", do you think that Magnus or even LT Entertainment would allow such a website, supposedly spreading lies about interviews, to exist on the internet without swooping in to shut them down with their lawyers?
              This have no PR department anymore, so no one's checking this kind of thing.

Comment

Just wondering, has anyone actually made an attempt to contact LT Entertainment (the phone number is located at the bottom of their website: http://www.lazytown.biz )?

Just ask them if they have heard of Lazytown Point and if the interviews posted on the Ltp website are legitimate and for real.

Comment

Someone from the Live-journal Lazytown group has done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
                    Someone from the Live-journal Lazytown group has done that.

Really? Did they find out if Ltp is a legitimate website?

Comment

Really? Did they find out if Ltp is a legitimate website?
                      Well the bit about Stefan leaving was fake... but I don't think they checked out the rest of it... since they don't have a PR department...

Comment

Guess what! I just got off the phone with LT Entertainment, and they said that Lazytown Point is a "perfectly legitimate website". And ALL of the interviews are "authentic".

Comment

Guess what! I just got off the phone with LT Entertainment, and they said that Lazytown Point is a "perfectly legitimate website". And ALL of the interviews are "authentic".
                          Apart from the Stefan quitting.

Comment

There's nothing on that interview about him quitting that I can see.

Comment

There's nothing on that interview about him quitting that I can see.
                              It was there before... I had it saved... and loads of people read it... then it got edited due to "inaccuracies"...

Here it is...

"SK: Yeh, well.. I have bad news.

LTP: Oh, you do?

SK: I don't work for LazyTown anymore.

LTP: WHAT?!

SK: Yeh, I quit it.

LTP: Wha - Why?

SK: Well... Just keep on with my life, doing something different.

LTP: I see...

SK: That's the end of the road for me.

LTP: I see. Well, what happened? I mean, y'know - There was so much --

SK: Ohhh, nothing happened. Just, y'know --

LTP: Just decided to do that, huh?

SK: That's life. I've been there since 1999, y'know, in and out - and um... y'know, it's just... everything comes to an end - Right?

LTP: Well, that's true. That's kind of sad though, 'cause I guess that means, y'know, you're not gonna be in the movie, probably, right?"

Comment

How do I know you didn't make that up?

And anyway, it certainly isn't on the interview. And if it was, it probably was something that didn't belong there in the first place. Like I said before about the edited "Crystal Caper" episode. Stefan's line about the Texas coffee mug had to be cut out before it aired.

Comment

Working...
                                X