X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan Karl Part II Interview

http://www.lazytownpoint.com/StefanInt08.html

Re: Stefan Karl Part II Interview

Thanks for the interview and the work needed to get it. :) I still find it interesting you were able to get these interviews. Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
      Thanks for the interview and the work needed to get it. :) I still find it interesting you were able to get these interviews. Good work!
      You still trust these interviews after Stefan's apparent quitting of the show... which has now been removed from the interview and is totally inaccurate as 'Stefan' in the interview said his contract had run out and he wasn't going to renew it... which actually Stefan has never been under contract, and is actually planning to do stuff with the company in the autumn.

Comment

It was after that post did I accidentally run into shinju_chan's site thanks to Person 3 (since I'm not sure if they want to be revealed, so their name will be Person 3) requesting something. It is rather unfortunate, I hope that Purple Dove will give an explanation about all this.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
          It was after that post did I accidentally run into shinju_chan's site thanks to Person 3 (since I'm not sure if they want to be revealed, so their name will be Person 3) requesting something. It is rather unfortunate, I hope that Purple Dove will give an explanation about all this.
          Looks like it's anybody's guess. But just remember, Mary Poppins never explains anything...

Comment

Curioser and cursioser.......

Comment

I'll tell you one thing, this entire "ZOMG STEFAN IS QUITTING!!!11!!" thing has destroyed any credibility that ltp may have had for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                I'll tell you one thing, this entire "ZOMG STEFAN IS QUITTING!!!11!!" thing has destroyed any credibility that ltp may have had for me.

Yup.

Comment

Hey,

Anyone who doubts credibility of Ltp should also doubt the credibility of the Ltp Magnus interview: http://www.lazytownpoint.com/MagnusInt08.html

and also should go and check with LTE and see if the Ltp Magnus interview is for real. (if your not too afraid to ask!)

Comment

Lets just chill out okay. People can come up with there own conclusions and if the poster wants to explain whats up she will.

Comment

Originally posted by ShooBop-ShooBop
                      Hey,

Anyone who doubts credibility of Ltp should also doubt the credibility of the Ltp Magnus interview: http://www.lazytownpoint.com/MagnusInt08.html

and also should go and check with LTE and see if the Ltp Magnus interview is for real. (if your not too afraid to ask!)
                      Well I'm inclined to believe everything on the site is bs. I can't think of a satisfying explaination for why and "real" interview would contain blatently false information, and later be edited.

Comment

Well I'm inclined to believe everything on the site is bs. I can't think of a satisfying explaination for why and "real" interview would contain blatently false information, and later be edited.

Guilt by accusation... what is this? the Spanish Inquisition?

Comment

I don't understand what would motivate LTP's owner to lie. We'll never know unless he/she/it comes forward: the interviews seemed believable until this latest controversy.

Is this a 'social experiment'?

Comment

Originally posted by ShooBop-ShooBop
                            Guilt by accusation... what is this? the Spanish Inquisition?
                            Well they knowingly published false/fabricated information, there's no getting around this. I don't think it is unreasonable to question the veracity of the rest of the website. If you publish an interview, you can't just make shit up.

Comment

Well they knowingly published false/fabricated information, there's no getting around this. I don't think it is unreasonable to question the veracity of the rest of the website. If you publish an interview, you can't just make shit up.

Yup! Spanish Inquisition! and while we're at it, a bit of McCarthyism perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X