No announcement yet.

Stefan Karl Stefansson Interview Part II - LazyTownPoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EXTRA! EXTRA! - Stefan Karl Quits LazyTown?

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
    Stefan and Lazytown will be missed. I prolly could be almost half as good as Robbie. I've practiced. Maybe I'll start my own kids show. I wonder what it takes.
    First of all, LazyTown's been dead for quite some time now.

Second of all, none of you need to be anywhere near kids.

Comment

Right. I've given my words of wisdom to the LJ lot. So now you're getting them, and I hope you can agree with me.

"Right.

As it's been pointed out you have to remember what this show is about. For girls it's a singing show, for boys action, for grandparents something to talk about with their grandchildren, for parents how to raise their children, and for teenagers... well as we know it's funny and a 'little' strange.

People have come to watch this programme for different reasons, they may have younger relatives... or as it has been pointed out, a lot of people came to watch it through depression. It's not the programme we like, it's the world created. We all want to escape to strange, colourful, fun world.

Someone said that there's other shows with lessons like this. But you have to remember, none of them are made with the care, dedication and quality that this is made from.

Magnus is a very dedicated man, and I trust him that he knows what he's doing. This is not the end of the show. It's moving on. As long as the programme keeps its high standard, there's nothing to worry about. As long as they find good actors/actresses, have brilliant stories, excellent writers and that genius composer, the show will find a way around this.

I think we should give them all the support they need to get through this. I believe they can. The show really wants people to believe in themselves. For some of us, like me, this is hard, but I can say I believe in them. I hope they believe in themselves in this time, as they have before.

And I hope you can all believe in them too."

Comment

Yes, I agree. If the original creator, composer ect remains, everything should be alright. Even though no one will be able to replace Stafan as Robbie. When it comes to that, I'd prefer Robbie Rotten being replaced by another character, like his "long missing brother" or something, than have another actor taint Robbie Rotten's polished character, with some 'lower' class acting or something of that matter. Same thing with Sportacus and Stephanie.

Comment

Working...
        X